Skaters on Team Japan | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Skaters on Team Japan

ioanna

Record Breaker
Daisuke doing karaoke on Hana Ni Nare and mocking Kanako. As I said in Tatsuki's thread, he's the biggest goof of the team. :laugh:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Also, Tatsuki warning Daisuke that Hanyu can get 'Really Angry' if you make fun of him when he's being serious.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
thanks for sharing.

sometimes it's good not to understand a word, then you can notice other things :biggrin:
Dai bows -> Yuzu bows
Dai claps -> Yuzu claps
Dai goes wuuuu -> Yuzu goes wuuuu
lmao. monkey see, monkey do, eh? :laugh:

ioanna

Record Breaker
Haha yes, I've noticed that too. I only understand very little Japanese but they're mostly just praising each other. The interviewer asked Honda what did he think of Yuzuru and Daisuke's free that day and Honda commented on how high their level is. Then the interviewer said Honda is the pioneer of the 4T in Japan and that's where Daisuke went "wooo" and Yuzuru followed :laugh: I hope I'm not making mistakes.

Kalina

On the Ice
Question: I've always thought the Honda kids' father is Takeshi Honda. Are they related or do they just happen to have the same surname? Thanks!

I don't think so. Honda is a common surname in Japan.
Sato, Suzuki, Takahashi and Murakami are common as well.

mikaboo

Medalist
Question: I've always thought the Honda kids' father is Takeshi Honda. Are they related or do they just happen to have the same surname? Thanks!

Just the same surname I think. Honda is a common name just like Kalina says.
I couldn't find any info on Miyu + her 4 siblings' father except that he is an ordinary "salaryman".
Takeshi is only 33 years old so I imagine he is too young to be the father of Miyu's big brother Taichi who is 15 and I don't even know if he's the eldest.