Vera Bazarova & Andrei Deputat | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Vera Bazarova & Andrei Deputat

tulosai

Record Breaker
I hope their injuries and ills are healing and that (assuming they aren't splitting) we will actually see them at Nationals. A year ago even though I liked them I honestly thought their chances of getting to Euros were nonexistent but this year with all the injuries who knows what could happen.

The Finn

Record Breaker
The rumors were true, they have split up. I really hope Proklova/Deputat would happen.

Coach Oleg Vasiliev said that the Russian figure skater Andrei Deputy looking for a new partner after the collapse of a pair of Bazarov Faith - MP .

"Now he is working with Alexandra Proklova, a couple of weeks we will try it in a pair with another partner. Proklova - singles skater, we need to understand how it can be developed as a figure skater pair skating, but there is an interesting option that I like, "- said Vasilyev.

Vasilyev also said that Bazarov wrote a statement in FFKR about retirement.

"If she can not cope with the volume of loads, which are necessary for a professional career, then it is a decision based on something that she alone knows," - quoted coach "R-Sport" .
http://www.sports.ru/figure-skating/1045752712.html

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm sad to hear this but I do think he is a stronger pairs skater overall than she is... hopefully his new partnership will work out better.

It is too bad that it sounds like she will retire- a truly lovely skater, even with the SBS jump issues.

LRK

Record Breaker
Pity it didn't work out; I liked them overall, even with the problems they had, they were pleasant to look at.

Spiral

Final Flight
Elena Vaitsekhovskaya wrote in Sport Express that the Russian FS Federation didn't support them, and the FS Federation of Azerbaijan expressed an interest in them, but their Federation refused to let them go.

What a pity! I assume it's because she'd achieved considerable success with her former partner, because usually the Russian Federation seems quite good at releasing its skaters to skate for other countries.

Vaitsekhovskaya writes that Bazarova will very soon go to Canada with Bestemianova and Bukin's show.

Here's the link: http://www.sport-express.ru/figure-skating/reviews/perebezhency-ilyushechkina-i-moskovich-1067544/

ht tp://www.sport-express. ru/figure-skating/reviews/perebezhency-ilyushechkina-i-moskovich-1067544/

sarama

Medalist
The rumors were true, they have split up. I really hope Proklova/Deputat would happen.

http://www.sports.ru/figure-skating/1045752712.html

Seeing Proklova again would be amazing, she has too much talent to disappear! I think Deputat is a great pair skater who never got the right partner so I'm happy he has another chance.
I'm sorry for Vera because she is still pretty young, but she has accomplished already a lot, even though I felt we could never truly appreciate her because of how mismatched she was with Larionov