Elena Ilinykh & Ruslan Zhiganshin | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Ruslan Zhiganshin

Abraxis12345

Final Flight
I actually liked the old cover pic because it was just way too ironic. His twitter faves are rather revealing.

As for videos, it looks like they are all on Kustarova's iPad.

surimi

Onward and forward, Sota!
Record Breaker
It's twitter.com/shindlerlist, but she doesn't use it any more.

Thanks!
On a related note, I've just noticed Ruslan's latest tweet - I don't speak Russian, but am I reading it correctly that he sends his regards and thanks to a complete stranger who met him and wished I/Z well in the sport? He sounds like one classy guy. :yes:

bramweld

Record Breaker
Thanks!
On a related note, I've just noticed Ruslan's latest tweet - I don't speak Russian, but am I reading it correctly that he sends his regards and thanks to a complete stranger who met him and wished I/Z well in the sport? He sounds like one classy guy. :yes:

I think he is. Nellie did a good job with him *wink* Loved the way she stood up for him at worlds when the news broke. When I/K won bronze at OG he proudly congratulated them on his twitter account. I believe he had no idea OR he just could not believe that Victoria and Nikita would do what they did. If you look back at the OG gala Lena was in absolute heaven I feel for both of them :( I am really hoping things work out for I/Z.

bramweld I so agree! I think that Ruslan seems like a very stand-up guy! And I think Lena is and has the potential to just be an above and beyond ice dancer. I hope that they're successful and have coaches that can politic for them the way that I'm sure Zueva will if she gets S/K.

Abraxis12345

Final Flight
New pic of Elena getting a gift from her fans. Like the blonde highlights on Ruslan but he needs to do something with the bangs. And I love how Anna Yanovskaya is always unwittingly in these photos. Now I can't wait for the Elena fans to start following YaM due to their association with Elena and the ensuing questions about whether they date or not.

https://pp.vk.me/c620823/v620823838/7528/wPieCPUDqKI.jpg

Macassar88

Medalist
Can't wait to see this couple
Wish them the best of luck! Any news on their dances other than that Ilia is choreographing them?

uhh

Medalist
Can't wait to see this couple
Wish them the best of luck! Any news on their dances other than that Ilia is choreographing them?

Averbukh said in an interview today that they are working on the free dance now - so I don't know if that means he's only doing the FD & if someone else is doing the SD? Elena said in her interview last month that they already had broad ideas of what they wanted it to look like, so hopefully he'll be able to fully express those ideas for them! (He also said he sees good potential & that Elena has fire in her eyes when they are working :) I'm glad to hear such good things about her attitude!)

Uhh Thanks for sharing those pictures!!! :biggrin: I'm really glad that they both look like they're having a good time.

And let's be completely honest here - Ruslan in a tux = :love::points:
It seems like his look is changing gradually the more time he spends working with Elena; and imo (as someone who loved his look before) his just being "adorable" is starting to move into a more mature attractive. I am literally so excited to see what these two bring to the table over the upcoming season! - Like I hope their skating is just as :yay:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Elena's eyes are so beautiful it's hard to look anywhere else. She is in a class all her own :wowzers: