Michal Brezina | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Michal Brezina

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I will wait for more official news.

But, Congratulations on having a daughter! :love: Hope both baby and Danielle are well :)

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Little info about Michal:

He was invited to the US Skate, but he's suffered back injury during training (fall from the 3A). He had to stop trinings for tthe two weeks, but is training again, though currently has allowed only doubles. He considers to compete at the Four Countries Championship (Czechia, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary) in december, but it will depend on the travel restrictions, because without the US citizenship he could not be allowed to return afterwards. He also thinks that he will keep his current programs for the olympic season (prosaic reason - choreos are very expensive and he's not so wealthy to change programs after maybe only two or three skates that he will do this season).

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Little info about Michal related to the Four national chapionships:

Michal can't compete in person in Těšín, so he sent a video of his SP and FS skated in the USA, he received a score from the judges as a feedback, though not counted into the comptetition results.

His free skate is choreographed by Shae-Lynn Bourne on the music of Bryan Adams (Shae-Lynn knows Bryan personally).

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Little info about Michal related to the Four national chapionships:

Michal can't compete in person in Těšín, so he sent a video of his SP and FS skated in the USA, he received a score from the judges as a feedback, though not counted into the comptetition results.

His free skate is choreographed by Shae-Lynn Bourne on the music of Bryan Adams (Shae-Lynn knows Bryan personally).
In Polish the town is called Cieszyn :) I guess phonetically it sounds about the same. I read the article, but I definitely understand less than more, so thanks for the summary!

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Alas, I cannot view the video because of "limited copyright."
It's not the video of the skate, it's part of the reportage. There's not much more than in the article, just general info about canceled Europeans and that still there possibly can be worlds, though there is a short videoconference with Michal. He's mentioning the current situation and that he was allowed to train for the skates only with the face mask on.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi all!

I sent a PM out a few days ago regarding the Video Project. If you are interested in doing Michal (or anyone else), shoot me a PM! :)

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:hb:, Michal! Thank you for skating to a Bryan Adams medley for your free skate (Summer of '69 & Run to You are my favorite Bryan Adams songs & my "go to" karaoke songs)! I wish the free skate had gone more smoothly for you, but you are still very entertaining. I hope you weren't injured too badly (saw that ice pack in the K&C). 💕 🇨🇿🌎 ⛸️

Last edited: