Michal Brezina | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Michal Brezina

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
he is so real at K&C :laugh: talking about UR on quad and feeling dead after 2nd 3A :biggrin: great job, now please continue to rotate your jumps!!!
about 4T, i dont think he ever did it last year, always did 3T so it kinda makes sense but i still dont understand removing 4S from SP :slink: i am hopeful that they will put it back later on, i really like this program, stsq has nice and unique moves but i would love to see more inbetweens
but i am so happy he finally hold it together!!! :yahoo: and he is so goodlooking :luv17:

MeltedIce

On the Ice
He had a nice FP yesterday, it was nice to see him happy after the performance. Now to enjoy the exhibition :popcorn:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
he is so real at K&C :laugh: talking about UR on quad and feeling dead after 2nd 3A :biggrin: great job, now please continue to rotate your jumps!!!
about 4T, i dont think he ever did it last year, always did 3T so it kinda makes sense but i still dont understand removing 4S from SP :slink: i am hopeful that they will put it back later on, i really like this program, stsq has nice and unique moves but i would love to see more inbetweens
but i am so happy he finally hold it together!!! :yahoo: and he is so goodlooking :luv17:

Yeah, he's very down to earth saying: "that's good for the beggining". That was one og his better FP he had lately. ANd you're right that he actually doesn't do 4T anymore. (I wonder when it's started to be such a huge probelm for Michal) But he did have two 4S in FP. At least he still had it in his layout by 4 National Competition: http://czechskating.org/files/calendar/2078/vysledky/SeniorMen_FS_Scores.pdf So, I guess the goal is to put 4S in SP and two 4S in FP back.

And yes, he's always look so handsome. Like Prince Charming :luv17:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Michal may have a good chance of getting a bronze at Cup of China, but I put him in 4th because I don't want to jinx him and the field has a lot of dark horses as well. Though he won another potato medal at Skate Canada. I don't know why his PCS is so low as opposed to his great SS and interpretation. His consistency can be blamed, but when he is on, he deserves more than what he receives.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
new interview of Michal with IFS Magazine, some insights of working with Rafael, he seems happy and confident which is good to see!!
Good luck at COC!!! :yahoo::cheer:

From that article he really seems happy! :hap93:

Travelling Michal: https://www.facebook.com/michal.bre...3065.149703638409404/1181429725236785/?type=3 I will do my voodoo tomorrow :biggrin:

Michal may have a good chance of getting a bronze at Cup of China, but I put him in 4th because I don't want to jinx him and the field has a lot of dark horses as well. Though he won another potato medal at Skate Canada. I don't know why his PCS is so low as opposed to his great SS and interpretation. His consistency can be blamed, but when he is on, he deserves more than what he receives.

In SC his PCS has suffered mainly in SP, I blame lack of quad (judges really like to award those with a quad). Usually he got quite good PCS for a skate that had 2 or 3 falls... :devil:

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
From that article he really seems happy! :hap93:

In SC his PCS has suffered mainly in SP, I blame lack of quad (judges really like to award those with a quad). Usually he got quite good PCS for a skate that had 2 or 3 falls... :devil:

True, but his FS at Skate Canada was so entertaining and carried out with a great speed across the ice although his 4S was underrotated, but his SS and IN, PE could've earned more points. I expected at least 83 PCS for that kind of performance.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
True, but his FS at Skate Canada was so entertaining and carried out with a great speed across the ice although his 4S was underrotated, but his SS and IN, PE could've earned more points. I expected at least 83 PCS for that kind of performance.

Yeah, well... maybe at Europeans? China has his own favourites, so I wouldn't expect much.

Catlau

On the Ice
I just saw Michal'programs at the Cup of China. As usual, wonderful skating skills :luv17:
But what's happening to his jumps ?? :eeking: He can do triple Axel and quads.
So what ? Lack of confidence or, as you say cathlen, wrong coach strategy ? :scratch2:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I just saw Michal'programs at the Cup of China. As usual, wonderful skating skills :luv17:
But what's happening to his jumps ?? :eeking: He can do triple Axel and quads.
So what ? Lack of confidence or, as you say cathlen, wrong coach strategy ? :scratch2:

I try not to think about it now, or I'll get frustrated again. Next week there are Four Nationals Championships. There is no entry list yet, so I'm not sure if he'll come from US or not (but I hope yes) and maybe there will be some progress, since there is literally zero pressure, he'll win anyway.

Yesterday a video with very good quality (better than the one in OP) of his FP from Worlds 2012 was uploaded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsyt2kqOt_w He's being himself like I always, but I loved how he attacked his jumps there! And he definitely like Ennio Morricone music ;) He's such a Prince Charming :luv17: And a headcase at the same time! :laugh:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
So I looked for a good picture of Michal to make myself a new avatar and I ended up with this :biggrin:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Happy Birthday, Prince Charming! Long live the Potato King! :hb:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Happy Birthday to our favourite Potato King Michal! and congratz for SB at SP! please dont break my heart keep it up in the LP! :dance3::hap85: