Michal Brezina | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Michal Brezina

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I was watchcing Men FS on Rai Sport which was partly commentated by Ondrej, and after Ice Resurface Michal was there, speaking Czech (Ondrej was translating to Italian). I think he asked for a help (financially?), but not sure. I don't know either language. No idea why wasn't he speaking English, more people would understand, my knowledge of Czech is all based on Polish :drama:

I kind of pretend this event, or even season did not happen. He got Olympic spot, but nothing more, really... (Forgive my bitterness)

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Michal and Danielle Montalbano will be married this weekend in Roslyn Heights, NY. Congrats to the happy couple! They have a hashtag #Weregettinbreezy if you want to see wedding pictures.

Ondrej Hotarek is the best man. I'm assuming that Anna Cappellini and possibly Luca Lanotte will be attending as well.

(Roslyn Heights is very close to where I grew up, and it turns out that Danielle is from Manhasset, another nearby town. Who knew? I wonder if they will eventually settle on Long Island once Michal retires. As far as I know, he still trains in the LA area with Raf and Nadia)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
and they lived happily ever after! :luv17: congratulations to Potato King aka Prince charming!!! :cheer:

charmblade

Final Flight
Congrats to the happy couple!! The wedding looks like it was beautiful and they both look gorgeous (of course). :hap36:

deedee1

Record Breaker
:hb::hb::hb: Many congrats to the happy couple! Wish them many years of joy and happiness together. :)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
sooo, Michal attempted 4S in both programs and he landed both cleanly (bit tight on LP but who cares!) :yahoo::hap57: he seems to find a fire in him finally and fighting, i know its probably early to celebrate but i am hopeful he is back on track!
btw, i know people are sick and tired of Michael Buble but i think its perfect for Michal :biggrin::laugh: he captures the mood perfectly :luv17:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I'm glad he's bringing his quads back. He needs them. I'm kind of sad that his move to US doesn't really changed anything. He still seem to have one good comp per year and that's it. His 3A is still to die for though :love: And I'm glad BESP guys agree and gush about it everytime :biggrin: I don't mind Bubble either. I mean, I'm no fan, but he does make it work :) He doesn't have any comps scheduled before Nationals, right? It should be easy peasy for him there.

Anyway, I saw this: goo.gl/AzK7MW And I just :laugh2:

What is with men and manbuns this season? Michal always looked soooo goood and now we have this :palmf: Cut your hair!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Michal is skipping Nationals... Probably wise, but I'll miss him not seeing him till Euros :(

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Matmuh, do we party now or wait till FS ends? :dance3: I'll say it's all thanks to lack of man bun. Seriously. Maybe it was planned all along to have it cut for Olympics?

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Matmuh, do we party now or wait till FS ends? :dance3: I'll say it's all thanks to lack of man bun. Seriously. Maybe it was planned all along to have it cut for Olympics?

we party while we still can cause we dont know how LP will gonna go :biggrin::dance3: and if it wasnt for 2T he woul finally had new PB :( i dont know why he cut his hair now but i like it more! actually i liked it when it was long but not the man bun :slink:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Party hard it is then :party2: :dance2: :dance: I wonder if the 2T was intentional... I like longer hair too, but the man bun was just killing me. So glad he got rid of it!