Michal Brezina | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Michal Brezina

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i dont think it was intentional, landing of 4S wasnt ideal for 3T so he probably thought while i am still on my feet i better get the combo out of the way in case i fall on next jump :biggrin:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
i dont think it was intentional, landing of 4S wasnt ideal for 3T so he probably thought while i am still on my feet i better get the combo out of the way in case i fall on next jump :biggrin:

Hahha, yes, better have combo done ASAP :laugh:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Some good news - Michal seems to intend to stick around for at least another season :)

https://oh.idnes.cz/rozhovor-brezin...i.aspx?c=A180217_091842_zoh-krasobrusleni_tm2

I thought he did a very respectable job in Korea, and I could imagine him getting even better with age much like Alexei Bychenko or Sergei Voronov...go for it Michal!

:yahoo: Thanks for the news!

- - - Updated - - -

I liked his hair and his FS costume.

Don't know why.

He's a Prince Charming. Everything looks better on him :biggrin:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Michaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal :yahoo: :hap10: :dance:

I will drink to this skate tonight! Landed 4S-3T like a boss :rock:

ETA: OMG, it got even better! He's in top10 meaning two GP spots and two spots for Czechs next year, which means on of Belohradsky brother with Tomasz Verner :love:, and I could die with happiness :hap93:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Michaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal :yahoo: :hap10: :dance:

I will drink to this skate tonight! Landed 4S-3T like a boss :rock:

ETA: OMG, it got even better! He's in top10 meaning two GP spots and two spots for Czechs next year, which means on of Belohradsky brother with Tomasz Verner :love:, and I could die with happiness :hap93:

couldnt believe my eyes, they got bigger with every jump landed, if it wasnt for doubled sal i might have lost them :biggrin: i thought he was captured by aliens and replaced with one for a second :laugh:
all the jokes aside, his skate was one of the highlights for me, jumps were huge and secure with great flow in and out, thats what he is capable of and i am so glad he showed us just that!!! there are many candidates for gala and i hope he will be one of them :love:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
couldnt believe my eyes, they got bigger with every jump landed, if it wasnt for doubled sal i might have lost them :biggrin: i thought he was captured by aliens and replaced with one for a second :laugh:
all the jokes aside, his skate was one of the highlights for me, jumps were huge and secure with great flow in and out, thats what he is capable of and i am so glad he showed us just that!!! there are many candidates for gala and i hope he will be one of them :love:

If he's alien, then I like him :biggrin: I hope his Czech/Italian friend will put a word in for him, so they can fool around in the Gala together :)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Popping this thread up to say that "Human" came on at the end of my running playlist (I use an app that has preset running workouts to music) and it made me smile and think of Michal's free skate! It gave me a boost to finish strong.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Michal!!!! :love: :hap10: :yahoo: :hap93: :dance3: :hap85: :rock: :dance:

Matmuh, we need to celebrate!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Michal!!!! :love: :hap10: :yahoo: :hap93: :dance3: :hap85: :rock: :dance:

Matmuh, we need to celebrate!

yes we do!!!! dont remember seeing him this ready for a season (or even during a season), just so happy and hope he will keep this up!

PS: i really enjoy watching Michal with Rafael, he doesnt show much emotion sometimes but its really cute to see Raf promoting +FIVE :laugh:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
"Hey Raf, that was better than last time" you bet that was, it was amazing, well done Michal!! i dont wanna jinx anything so i will stop for now :biggrin:

livetoskate

On the Ice
I can't believe he's improved so much just when i thought he'd retire! Looking forward to seeing Michal ace the free skate.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
"Hey Raf, that was better than last time" you bet that was, it was amazing, well done Michal!! i dont wanna jinx anything so i will stop for now :biggrin:

I don't even know what is the protocol for me, if he qualifies to GPF. I mean. I never even considered a possibility :eeking: I did celebrate yesterday though :biggrin: Let's see what he shows today :)