Michal Brezina | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Michal Brezina

DenissVFan

Medalist
I'm very happy for him :thumbsup: Two strong and enjoyable performances, and, on top of that, a ticket to GPF :hap10:

surimi

Onward and forward, Sota!
Record Breaker
wow, two really good, enjoyable skates, congrats! Good luck in the GPF!

Azikin

Medalist
Dobře Michal! Almost unbelievable he got the second place in Helsinki, too, among such strong competitors. But after what was probably the best short program by any Czech skater ever he held his own in FP and got totally deserving 2nd place. Bravo!

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
Bravo Michal, he is such an inspiration for skaters who think they can't improve and rise at this age and its not over until its over. :love: Hopefully he will be even better at GPF.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He kind of reminds me of how another of Raf's skaters, Adam, really hit his peak towards his late 20s. Whatever Raf and Mick are doing, it's working!

I also have a soft spot for him since he got married near my hometown on Long Island.

georgia

On the Ice
He kind of reminds me of how another of Raf's skaters, Adam, really hit his peak towards his late 20s. Whatever Raf and Mick are doing, it's working!

I also have a soft spot for him since he got married near my hometown on Long Island.
I believe Adam started winning after two years with RAF. Right?

vla13

Rinkside
So happy for Michal! I really enjoy his programs this year, and he looks so happy doing them. Whoever would've thought pre-season he would be the first guy to practically guarantee a himself GPF spot? If the unlikely scenario Jackie came up with actually happens I will be so sad for him!

Imov

Medalist
It was my first time seeing him in Helsinki. He did great and I like his sense of humor.
Congratulations. Even if you don't like wine, well you are classified as one.
And surely you wife is not gonna stress you on your GPF ticket.

sheetz

Record Breaker

They both have the maturity and confidence to skate however they want to on the ice. Adam to gay dance club music and Mick to heavy metal. I think Mick may be training to be Raf's assistant coach so the two have a pretty strong bond.

alexaa

Final Flight

Imov

Medalist
I crashed upon TSL and it seems that they don't like Michal but whatever. Its not going to change the fact he has a ticket to the GPF.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
In case any of you were curious about the CBC commentary for his GP Helsinki LP, it's here (the password is men): https://vimeo.com/296555207 His SP wasn't broadcast on Canadian television.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
CBC commentary for his GPF LP is at 6:52, plus his "Coming Up" fluff is at 6:24 (the password is men): https://vimeo.com/303584429 His SP wasn't broadcast on Canadian television.

DenissVFan

Medalist
Somebody mentioned the artist Michał Brzeziński at a lecture I attended today and I was like "this name reminds me of something" and then it dawned on me what or rather who that was :p