Michal Brezina | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Michal Brezina

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
So many of the European skaters are headcases. Maybe they don't put a high enough value on sports psychology. :confused2: Tomas always broke my heart, too.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I had to post this Instagram photo here:
https://instagram.com/p/zrxgiDm4aG/?modal=true
Who doesn't love a super cute guy being even more cute wearing matching shirts with his little sister? :love:
(Oh, and also holding a dog!)
Both are too pretty so unfair! Their parents have such good gens. :love:

Anyways, on a side not, my friend who have what him live saying his jumps are top-notch when he land them. So much talented I hope one day he can finally put it together.

LRK

Record Breaker
Both are too pretty so unfair! Their parents have such good gens. :love:

Anyways, on a side not, my friend who have what him live saying his jumps are top-notch when he land them. So much talented I hope one day he can finally put it together.

At Worlds' would be nice... (I want to see those programs skated clean!)

LRK

Record Breaker
:drama: I still wonder which character in GoT he is playing though... Don't tell me it's Jaime Lannister...

Oh, does it have to be a character? The music is good either way. (Jaime? - no sign of his sister, and he doesn't seem to be pushing small children out of towers... )

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
:drama: I still wonder which character in GoT he is playing though... Don't tell me it's Jaime Lannister...
I never thought of this, but... maybe? :rofl: No one else in Game of Thrones is good-looking enough to be played by Michal. Well, no one else who didn't die before the story even began...

Meoima

Match Penalty
I never thought of this, but... maybe? :rofl: No one else in Game of Thrones is good-looking enough to be played by Michal. Well, no one else who didn't die before the story even began...
:laugh2: yeah for sure he shouldn't be Jaime... he's too good for that. But their looks match.

cocovica

On the Ice
:) thank you for the interview. I hope Michal will reach his goal. He has so much talents to be wasted. When he hits his jumps, they're soooo powerful and huge.

I hope so too! I just dont want also him to go through the same descending path as Tomas Verner did. Both have/had amazing potential which was never fully reached in the competitions so far.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Send him to the Cricket Club! :)
Seriously though, Brezina always seems to have decent programs and lovely costumes, he has skill, charisma and is good looking...:eek::. He just needs to put it all together when it counts.

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Send him to the Cricket Club! :)
Seriously though, Brezina always seems to have decent programs and lovely costumes, he has skill, charisma and is good looking...:eek::. He just needs to put it all together when it counts.

I agree. I think Orser would really help. Michal has the quad and a beautiful triple axel, other aspects of his skating are not a disaster but needs to improve. But what he needs the most is consistency.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Orser doesn't have room for him and besides that, Michal had to go back to Fafjr because he couldn't afford to stay with Petrenko in the US. I'm sure Orser is even far more expensive.

Michal should reconsider the sports psychologist. I understand the resistance, but it couldn't hurt, and would almost certainly help more than his coach (has Fafjr ever had another skater who was really successful internationally? None that I know of...)

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Orser doesn't have room for him and besides that, Michal had to go back to Fafjr because he couldn't afford to stay with Petrenko in the US. I'm sure Orser is even far more expensive.

Michal should reconsider the sports psychologist. I understand the resistance, but it couldn't hurt, and would almost certainly help more than his coach (has Fafjr ever had another skater who was really successful internationally? None that I know of...)

It's just a dream.;) Orser probably isn't accepting anymore top male skaters right now.

Sophie-Anna

Medalist

Yes I know Orser has too much skaters. You are right, unfortunately for Michal.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I hope so too! I just dont want also him to go through the same descending path as Tomas Verner did. Both have/had amazing potential which was never fully reached in the competitions so far.
At least Tomas won Europeans... Honestly, I think Michal had a chance this year, with the way Javi skated, but it wasn't meant to be. :hopelessness:

Interesting he says he wants to work with Kurt Browning. I think Kurt Browning doesn't like doing competitive programs and only wants to choreography exhibitions...? But maybe Michal can change his mind.

LRK

Record Breaker
Yes, my understanding is that Browning doesn't like CoP?