Michal Brezina | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Michal Brezina

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Michal, leave that potato skin at home & show everyone, that you're still a strong competitior! :cheer: Best of luck, our Prince Charming!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
yes, please! he , one way or another kept getting SB at every competition this year, hopefully this will be no exception and he wont deny us our "silver lining" :biggrin:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Yes, Michal, we're watching your every skate! we count on you to not dissapoint us! I have a feeling his SB might be better by like 0.02 point, though :p

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
He's not in the potato place after short! Judges as always love him (bless them!) and we have our "silver lining" again :biggrin:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
yes, power of silverlining :yahoo: hopefully he will stay in 3rd :cheer: ( i have a feeling he wont though :hopelessness: )

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I'll go cry a litlle in a corner over this FS. :cry: I actually liked that potato place a lot more than I thought :drama:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i really have no words for Michal :palmf: i dont know what it is but something has to change, they need serious discussion and figure out whats going wrong :gaah:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Yeah, they definitely do and ASAP. Right now it doesn't look like his purpose is Olympic medal at all, despite what he was saying. I don't know, was he always training in Oberstdorf?

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i hate them, headcases :cry: seriously, glad to see them having fun :laugh: and seems like Michal will compete at Bavarian Open, hopefully he will do better this time :hap10:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
i hate them, headcases :cry: seriously, glad to see them having fun :laugh: and seems like Michal will compete at Bavarian Open, hopefully he will do better this time :hap10:

He's not in the entry list here: http://eiskunstlauf.bev-eissport.de/BO2015/CAT001EN.HTM :( He must have resigned. I know they are all headcases, but it seems like this is the kind of skaters I like :laugh: But I also am going to die earlier because of all the nerves!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
interview with Michal after Europeans by Hiro Yoshida, its long but good one, saying he isnt planning to retire yet despite his not so ideal results which is good to hear! he talk about his fiancee, had no idea she was coaching German's rising pair Mari Vartmann and Ruben Blommaert :shocked: he also says he needs to figure out whatever it is that holding him down, i really hope he will see sports psychologist i think he said he doesnt need it at one of his interviews but i hope he will change his mind

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
interview with Michal after Europeans by Hiro Yoshida, its long but good one, saying he isnt planning to retire yet despite his not so ideal results which is good to hear! he talk about his fiancee, had no idea she was coaching German's rising pair Mari Vartmann and Ruben Blommaert :shocked: he also says he needs to figure out whatever it is that holding him down, i really hope he will see sports psychologist i think he said he doesnt need it at one of his interviews but i hope he will change his mind

Thank you for finding this interview :thank: I had no idea Dani is coaching Germans too. That's great though! Michal definitely needs a psychologist. And I can't believe no one made him go to one yet. I associate him with this song now :p I'm happy that he doesn't think of quitting skating. And that photo with Eliska is just too cute! And at least we know he can't have worse Free Program at Worlds than the one at Europeans. It may be asking for too much, but I would love for him to be in top10 at WC. He needs the ranking points after that fiasco at EC.

Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Thanks for that, Doris. Michal is really special. He is one of the skaters you can't help but love, even though your favourite in a competition might be someone else. I wish him all the best and after a tricky season, I hope he'll have he best skate in a long time. His costumes this year are fantastic with skating to match. Go for it, Michal! :party:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Thanks for that, Doris. Michal is really special. He is one of the skaters you can't help but love, even though your favourite in a competition might be someone else. I wish him all the best and after a tricky season, I hope he'll have he best skate in a long time. His costumes this year are fantastic with skating to match. Go for it, Michal! :party:

i agree that his costumes are realy good, if anyone else wore that red costume i would be like :unsure: but Michal has a way of making things work for him :laugh: i call him modern day prince charming for a reason :biggrin: ( i call him potato king too but lets not go there :hopelessness:)

and thank you Doris for updating his op!! i was gonna tell you that i updated it after the season ended but you beat me to it :thank:

LRK

Record Breaker
i agree that his costumes are realy good, if anyone else wore that red costume i would be like :unsure: but Michal has a way of making things work for him :laugh: i call him modern day prince charming for a reason :biggrin: ( i call him potato king too but lets not go there :hopelessness:)

and thank you Doris for updating his op!! i was gonna tell you that i updated it after the season ended but you beat me to it :thank:

Why not? Do let's go there, say I! Come on, Michal, reclaim your Potato Throne!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
He is Prince Charming for sure, he charmed us quite well after all :biggrin: I can't say I like his FP costume, but it's Michal, so it works ;) And there will be two times more that we can see his programs. Hopefully clean :hap10: