Michal Brezina | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Michal Brezina

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Why not? Do let's go there, say I! Come on, Michal, reclaim your Potato Throne!

true, that would be quite an accomplishment in this field :laugh:

He is Prince Charming for sure, he charmed us quite well after all :biggrin: I can't say I like his FP costume, but it's Michal, so it works ;) And there will be two times more that we can see his programs. Hopefully clean :hap10:

HOPEFULLY!! and then finally he can rest after a VERY busy year! and i saw that you finally answered the most important question at fun questionnaire thread :laugh::laugh2:

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
HOPEFULLY!! and then finally he can rest after a VERY busy year! and i saw that you finally answered the most important question at fun questionnaire thread :laugh::laugh2:

YES! :laugh: Was there ever a doubt? :dev3: Our poor hearts will rest too after a season with so many sensations from Prince Charming :drama:

EDiT:
Happy Easter to all Michal fans!

Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
if anyone else wore that red costume i would be like :unsure: but Michal has a way of making things work for him :laugh: i call him modern day prince charming for a reason :biggrin:

That's exactly what I meant! :) As for the one with the open bow-tie: I'd buy him a drink anytime I'd find him in a bar late at night :cool14:

LRK

Record Breaker
Excerpt from Jackie Wong tweets re Michal:

Brezina SP 3A 2S 3F2T

Brezina clean 4S

LRK

Record Breaker
Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating · 51m51 minutes ago
But wait, Michal Bresholina is on the ice! #announcerwoes #Worlds2016

Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating · 29m29 minutes ago
BTW, he morphed into Michal Brezeenya. #closerbutnotquite #Worlds2016

And from Jackie Wong's Practice Notes:

Brezina: 3Lo, 3F3T, 3Lze, 3A, 2S, FS runthru (4Sstep,hand, 3F1/2Lo3S, 3F3T, 3A)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating · 51m51 minutes ago
But wait, Michal Bresholina is on the ice! #announcerwoes #Worlds2016

Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating · 29m29 minutes ago
BTW, he morphed into Michal Brezeenya. #closerbutnotquite #Worlds2016

And from Jackie Wong's Practice Notes:

Brezina: 3Lo, 3F3T, 3Lze, 3A, 2S, FS runthru (4Sstep,hand, 3F1/2Lo3S, 3F3T, 3A)

I'm not worried, I'm not worried, I'm not worried at all :drama:

LRK

Record Breaker
I'm not worried, I'm not worried, I'm not worried at all :drama:

I wish I could tell you that there was nothing to worry about, but... :console:

Come on, Michal! Prove to us all who the rightful Potato King is!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
A potato throne means 4th finish, so in this very competitive situation, that would be successful. :)

However, I also love mineral ones like gold, silver, and bronze..or shinning small medals.. :biggrin:

Last edited:

LRK

Record Breaker
A potato throne means 4th finish, so in this very competitive situation, that would be successful. :)

However, I also love mineral ones like gold, silver, and bronze..or shinning small medals.. :biggrin:

And after this season of his, it would be a triumph. :)

Metal is nice, I agree - but can you eat them?;) Potatoes on the other hand - what was it Sam Gamgee said? "Mash'em, boil 'em, stick them in a stew... " (or something like that - I've an awful memory for quotes.)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
you know i didnt have much expectation from Michal but after practice reports and reading he did several clean 4S, one in SP run through my expectations just increased and i started to get nervous for him :drama: he has the capability, i really hope we will finally see him skate 2 (almost :biggrin:) clean programs!! :yahoo:

Edit: and Happy Birthday Potato King!!! may you have all the potato medals in the world! :biggrin: :yahoo:

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Happy Birthday Potato King! Go for that Potato medal today! :hap10::peace:

LRK

Record Breaker
Yes! Get yourself - and us! - a really Happy Birthday gift by skating the best you can! Good luck, Michal! And remember - 'tis the beginning of a brand new year.:)

LRK

Record Breaker
Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating · 11h11 hours ago
Practice notes: Vasiljevs clean SP runthru 3A 3Lz3T 3F; Chan 3Lo, 3Lz2T2Lo; Brezina 3Lo, 3F3T, 3F, 3Lz http://bit.ly/1MylIXg #Worlds2016

Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating · 10h10 hours ago
OMG Michael Brejesnia is about to skate!!! #announcerwoes #Worlds2016

(Note: There is a Swedish saying: Loved child has many names.:))

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating · 11h11 hours ago
Practice notes: Vasiljevs clean SP runthru 3A 3Lz3T 3F; Chan 3Lo, 3Lz2T2Lo; Brezina 3Lo, 3F3T, 3F, 3Lz http://bit.ly/1MylIXg #Worlds2016

Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating · 10h10 hours ago
OMG Michael Brejesnia is about to skate!!! #announcerwoes #Worlds2016

(Note: There is a Swedish saying: Loved child has many names.:))

Love the saying :luv17:

LRK

Record Breaker
Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating · 1h1 hour ago
Today's variation: Michal Brezinia. Getting closer. #announcerwoes #Worlds2016

Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating · 59m59 minutes ago
Michal Brezina just wants to impress me with his untied bowtie. I know it. #Worlds2016

And from his Pre-SP Practice Notes:

Brezina: 3Lo, 1A, SP runthru (3Astep, skated thru quad and combo), 3F, 3F3T, 3A, 2S, 2S, 4S, 3A

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
he didnt do bad at all at this worlds considering his track recoord, seems like he found some kind of fighting spirit in him and *drumrolls for our silverlining* got SB score for LP and total!!! :cheer: :biggrin:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
he didnt do bad at all at this worlds considering his track recoord, seems like he found some kind of fighting spirit in him and *drumrolls for our silverlining* got SB score for LP and total!!! :cheer: :biggrin:
Seriously? I missed that fact :biggrin: Long live the Potato King! And we still have the TCC to look forward to in less than 3 weeks :cheer: