Vasilisa Davankova & Alexander Enbert | Golden Skate

Vasilisa Davankova & Alexander Enbert

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Russian pair skaters Vasilisa Davankova (Russian: Василиса Даванкова) & Alexander Enbert (Russian: Александр Энберт) only competed together for the 2014-15 season. Enbert paired up with Natalja Zabijako (Russian: Наталья Забияко) in July 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKSHV_6nJ_E

I think these two look so good together, better match than previous partners for both. They have good speed, unison and both are very elegant.

Well, I know there is a deep field in Russia these days. It will be difficult for them to compete with top teams technically. What do you guys think about their chances?

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
they have potential , needs to work on more height on the jump throws
but Davankova is usually a solid jumper

I think them and B/D will be fighting for 4th or 5th place this season

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
they have potential , needs to work on more height on the jump throws
but Davankova is usually a solid jumper

I think them and B/D will be fighting for 4th or 5th place this season

I hope these two new teams will develop more and be able to compete for Russian team in the following seasons.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
This new pair will compete at Cup of Russia. They are also attending ISU Challenger Series competitions. (Canada and Ondrej Nepela)

I'm curious to see their improvements and how they will place nationally/internationally.

Alba

Record Breaker
D&E in Made In Italy 2014: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfzZFxkLN7g
The elements are not there yet. They've done in practice sbs jumps well.
They are newly created team, so they need a bit of time to get there, but I like them.
She has lovely long lines and they are a beautiful to watch.

NC89

Rinkside
No, Alexander has left Vasilisa and formed the team with Natalia Zabiyako (was with Larionov during the last season).
They are trained in Mozer's group.