If our beloved skaters played football | Page 2 | Golden Skate

If our beloved skaters played football

Alba

Record Breaker
@Meoima: Is that a 4-3-3 formation?

It will be something like this “And the ball flies right behind the goalkeeper but he somehow saves with an amazing Ina Bauer…”

:laugh:

This is good. This is really good. :clap:

Orser and Tarasova would be so much fun to watch on the sidelines. :laugh:

I second that. :biggrin:

@All Yuna is a Messi not Ronaldo, and she would be wasted as a Goal Keeper.
We need a great vain, diva/o skater for Ronaldo.

I would put Alla Shekhovtsova as the referee. :p

Meoima

Match Penalty
With the amount of goals this world cup, I am sure we need a goalkeeper with consistency and nerves of steal. Yuna fit these traits the most, she can keep the goalpost clean despites many attack. Plushy is too old and his back couldn't help him too much, being the center halfback is reasonable, given his experience on the field. :laugh:

arcticwolf

Rinkside
Tonya Harding = Luis Suarez

Vladimir Putin = Sepp Blatter

Yuna Kim = Cristiano Ronaldo (superdivas with loads of gel and still losers)

Yulia Lipnitskaya = James Rodriguez (youth, energy and grace)

Russia = Brazil (no matter what they win anyway)

Yuna's not a diva though. Though they are both similar in a way cause both a veterans past their prime and plagued by injuries that's why they're now both beaten by younger talents. In this case I think evgeni is a better match. Just kidding:)

And after watching brazil vs chile I don't know if they can hold up against the likes of netherlands. Neymar kinda underperformed in that match he should bring his A game soon. Though I'm rooting for Colombia to win next ( though unlikely cause their defense sucks compared to Chile)

papa

Match Penalty
I imagine Adelina scoring in the last minute of extra-time and doing her hand gesture from Sochi's FS, driving the 70.000 people to madness... :popcorn:

Meoima

Match Penalty
I imagine Adelina scoring in the last minute of extra-time and doing her hand gesture from Sochi's FS, driving the 70.000 people to madness... :popcorn:
Her goal could be very very lucky and unclear whether or not it's offside, and fans will spend times analyzing her goal for years, lots of keyboard wars. :laugh:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
:laugh: I would like to see this team!

Plushy is old as a skater, but he isn't old for footbal player...He is forward of course..;) he is crazy about the football he is playing with everybody and everywhere. Plus he will do everything for the victory, he never gives up. Joubert is missing from the team! I think he would be a strong halfback his body type is very good for that position. And we don't forget about Amodio. He is brasilian every team would be happy with a brasilian football player. He would be great as a midfield player, as Javier. Evan Lysacek would be a great goalkeeper, he is tall and he wore black costume in his last competition. The goalkeepers wore black dress in the past. Juzuru and Daisuke are very fast , thus they will play as wingers. The two fullbacks are Moir and White. They know each other very well, they can play together.

I think the girls should have a separate team.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
^Hmm, I like the way you think. Separate team for girls so we can fit more people into our crazy fantasy.

We need a great vain, diva/o skater for Ronaldo.
Hmm... veteran with love-him-or-hate-him personality and a possible claim to "greatest of all time"... Christopher Dean? :p (Other possibilities: Candeloro, Plushy, Johnny... but all imperfect picks). Female Ronaldo = Oksana Grishuk?

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
^Hmm, I like the way you think. Separate team for girls so we can fit more people into our crazy fantasy.

Hmm... veteran with love-him-or-hate-him personality and a possible claim to "greatest of all time"... Christopher Dean? :p (Other possibilities: Candeloro, Plushy, Johnny... but all imperfect picks). Female Ronaldo = Oksana Grishuk?

:biggrin:

Ronaldo=Pasha Grishuk? :laugh: Maybe you don't know Ronaldo is a regular blood donor. Therefore he doesn't have tattoos. Before the World Cup he gave lots of money to a sick boy( I think he had cancer) . He is a diva, but he has soul.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Sorry if I offended you. I don't think Ronaldo is a bad guy (I don't think Christopher Dean, Plushy, Johnny, ect. are bad people either). I'm just trying to find someone who fits "vain, diva/o" (but super talented) as stated by Alba. Pasha was probably an extreme choice. Who would you pick as female Ronaldo then?

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Yuna is not that Ronaldo, she is this Ronaldo --- Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima. Both retired. :)

Meoima

Match Penalty
Sorry if I offended you. I don't think Ronaldo is a bad guy (I don't think Christopher Dean, Plushy, Johnny, ect. are bad people either). I'm just trying to find someone who fits "vain, diva/o" (but super talented) as stated by Alba. Pasha was probably an extreme choice. Who would you pick as female Ronaldo then?
Irina Slutskaya? :confused:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Huh? Other than both being veterans still in the game (and Ronaldo isn't that old, for football), I'm missing the connection.

Maybe Katarina Witt? :laugh:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Huh? Other than both being veterans still in the game (and Ronaldo isn't that old, for football), I'm missing the connection.
Maybe Katarina Witt? :laugh:
Very much spot on! :laugh: especially if you ask the German fans

Alba

Record Breaker

:laugh::thumbsup: I was thinking about Oksana myself, but Dean as well is a very good choice.

:biggrin:

Ronaldo=Pasha Grishuk? :laugh: Maybe you don't know Ronaldo is a regular blood donor. Therefore he doesn't have tattoos. Before the World Cup he gave lots of money to a sick boy( I think he had cancer) . He is a diva, but he has soul.

Please, this is a topic made for fun. Grishuk and Dean as well has a soul, so let's not go there.
We were talking about being vain not who has a good heart and who's not.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
:laugh::thumbsup: I was thinking about Oksana myself, but Dean as well is a very good choice.

Please, this is a topic made for fun. Grishuk and Dean as well has a soul, so let's not take go there.
We were talking about being vain not who has a good heart and who's not.

I know. ;)

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

Oh no, you didn't offend me. Ronaldo isn't my favorite player I just read these informations about him. :yes:

Krunchii

Record Breaker
If we want to talk about Yuna being a goalkeeper then she'd definitely be Ochoa since he has been doing an amazing job

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Being from the U.S. the first thing I thought of was helmets and shoulder pads when I saw the title thread - then I figured it out. You guys mean soccer. :biggrin: The only thing I want to know is - who would be Pelé? or Beckham? :popcorn: