If our beloved skaters played football | Page 3 | Golden Skate

If our beloved skaters played football

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Sorry if I offended you. I don't think Ronaldo is a bad guy (I don't think Christopher Dean, Plushy, Johnny, ect. are bad people either). I'm just trying to find someone who fits "vain, diva/o" (but super talented) as stated by Alba. Pasha was probably an extreme choice. Who would you pick as female Ronaldo then?

Surya Bonaly. She's a badass, she's super talented, she knows it, and she's not afraid to show off in public (IE, refusing to step onto the podium at the 1994WC and her backflip during the long program in Nagano).

A male Ronaldo in FS is easy... Plushy, obviously!

Meoima

Match Penalty
Surya Bonaly. She's a badass, she's super talented, she knows it, and she's not afraid to show off in public (IE, refusing to step onto the podium at the 1994WC and her backflip during the long program in Nagano).!
Bravo your idea! :clap:

Now we need a male and a female team so we can add as many skaters as we like. Any idea for the male team, who should be the goal keeper? :laugh:

TMC

Record Breaker
Javi could never cope as a winger - he'll get nervous at just the wrong moment and pass to the opposing team! But Machida is an excellent choice. So cool and calm.

Plushy is an obvious Ronaldo, and Bonaly & Meite in defence would scare the crap out of anyone :biggrin:

I'd have Weir as a center midfielder, I imagine he'd be good with heel passes and other tricks, and he'd have the hunger to win. He'd score with amazing scissor kicks!

I'd actually put Yuna in as defending winger whose basic job is to defend but you'll always find her in the box when there are goals to be scored. She's smaller than the guys, but she'd score quite a few headers from corners by vaulting herself on some defender's shoulders.

Oh and last but not least: Dick Button as Pele! He has the creds and he was inventive ;)

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
Yuzuru - Gotze
Denis - Hazard
Plushy - Zlatan:laugh:
Mao - Reus
Yuna - Pirlo
Akiko - Lampard

Orser- Simeone