Playing the game of COP: A case study. | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Playing the game of COP: A case study.

aromaticchicken

On the Ice
Total side note, it's a wonder he doesn't tie it up into a bun. Every time I see Gracie skate exhibitions with her ponytail down it looks so... Whiplashy

TMC

Record Breaker
Total side note, it's a wonder he doesn't tie it up into a bun. Every time I see Gracie skate exhibitions with her ponytail down it looks so... Whiplashy

Total side note no. 2: He should! When I saw the one picture I've seen of him with a bun (which looked gorgeous) I immediately envisioned a martial-arts style program. It would be awwwwwweeeeesome!

Amei

Record Breaker
. Every time I see Gracie skate exhibitions with her ponytail down it looks so... Whiplashy

One of the most annoying things to see for me is skaters with longer hair in only a ponytail (extra points if it's a high ponytail)... to me it detracts from the aesthetics of the program, spins & jumps- with a tail whipping around your head :no:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Jason's ponytail has become so iconic that I think most--though no, not all--people would be disappointed if he cut it off. Even the USFSA hashtagged it once on one of their Twitter posts (I think they removed it quickly though). Now that's PONY POWER!
:)

PS Thanks Mrs P for proving my point about how flexible COP is in terms of creating a winning strategy. It's one of the things I like best about it. I just wish TPTB would offer MORE options in terms of scoring, particularly with the highest point getting moves. We would see a good deal MORE variety in program construction and choreography if that were the case.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
I vote for him to cut it o/ ... them again I don´t like men with long hair, so what do I know? :biggrin: