Kaitlin Hawayek & Jean-Luc Baker | Page 20 | Golden Skate

Kaitlin Hawayek & Jean-Luc Baker

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
I’m so happy that Kaitlin and Jean-Luc made the GPF :yay: I’ve been hoping for them to move up in the U.S. and internationally the last two seasons, and am very excited for them that their talent and hard work is finally paying off! Although I know it’ll be tough, given the way ID is scored, I hope they pull out a superb performance and make it hard on the judges to keep them down :biggrin:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Poor Kaitlin is having a meltdown because Netflix is going to stop carrying Friends :console:

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
CBC commentary for their GPF FD is at 6:29, plus there's a warm-up clip at 3:34 (the password is dance): https://vimeo.com/303584709 Their RD wasn't broadcast on Canadian television.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Vimeo has deleted all of my videos :( , so send me a PM if you'd like a temporary download link for the GPF Gala.

cell

On the Ice
Does anyone think Jean-Luc's RD costume in the GPF was much better than the one at Nationals? :)

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Enjoyed their RD today; they did a PBS skating televised special that I saw recently where they skated to Balanchine's "Emeralds" that just blew me away... so so beautiful...:luv17::love::luv17:

Bcash

Final Flight
Enjoyed their RD today; they did a PBS skating televised special that I saw recently where they skated to Balanchine's "Emeralds" that just blew me away... so so beautiful...:luv17::love::luv17:

What! Can I see this somewhere online?

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
What! Can I see this somewhere online?

I have searched You Tube and Google for it without any luck.... but it is referenced at the Ice Dance International website.... first done in 2016 Visions of Emeralds .a Trubute to Balanchine
Scroll down through severall stories and it will come up.. the website only mentions the original cast but H/B performed in it in the PBS Christmas Special I saw..

https://icedanceinternational.org

Gotlev

Driving the Zamboni home
On the Ice
Seems there's not much happening in this fanfest!
I just saw their new programs in the Nebelhorn Trophy, and was deeply impressed with their energy and power! Way to go! Really great entertainment here, I'm looking forward to seeing these programs grow over the year. I thank them for daring to do these programs, they really stand out and are a fresh breeze of fun and show and interesting development in the whole field.

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
My favorites of the event especially the RD..:luv17: :luv17: