Maxim Kovtun | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Maxim Kovtun

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Maxim inspired his friend Ivan Righini to start an ask.fm too:

http://ask.fm/ivanrighini

Reading through Maxim's answers...well, a lot don't translate so well, but I thought it was nice that he said Javier is one of his favorite skaters along with Yagudin. And in general, he comes across as a pretty nice guy in spite of his reputation.

Noolan

On the Ice
Reading through Maxim's answers...well, a lot don't translate so well, but I thought it was nice that he said Javier is one of his favorite skaters along with Yagudin. And in general, he comes across as a pretty nice guy in spite of his reputation.
Well, he did call Righini "sh*t" in Rigini's ask.fm profile there and Ivan replied by saying he's throwing a po*p at Maxim. And when someone said Ivan should punch Maxim for being so nasty, Ivan replied that he already did it. So at the very least we can safely say they're not very mature :rolleye: Sorry for my language there, but there's no other way to say it, it's a direct quote :popcorn:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Oh...how did I miss that? (I was skimming everything quickly, as I tend to do) Never mind...:slink:

I don't really expect 19-year-olds to be the most mature people, but Ivan is 23...

paulusfr

On the Ice
Well, he did call Righini "sh*t" in Rigini's ask.fm profile there and Ivan replied by saying he's throwing a po*p at Maxim. And when someone said Ivan should punch Maxim for being so nasty, Ivan replied that he already did it. So at the very least we can safely say they're not very mature :rolleye: Sorry for my language there, but there's no other way to say it, it's a direct quote :popcorn:

This is close to reality. They're good friends, young, and love to fooling around. Though Righini is almost 24 y.o.

Batsuchan

Medalist
Maxim's girlfriend create an account at ask.fm for him :)

Is Maxim dating Karolina Sevastyanova (ex-rhythmic gymnast)?? :eek:

I was a big fan of the Russian RG team at the 2012 Olympics...if they are dating, it's like, ACK, my fandoms colliding!! :drama:

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I was just visiting Javier's fan thread where there was a link to a cute photo with Javier and Maxim on Maxim's instagram page. Then I checked Maxim's instagram, saw a photo with him and Tarasova and that. I didn't know that he has a tatoo on his back. Is this an eagle with a cross?

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria