Serafima Sakhanovich

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Alёna Leonova?
Oh yeah that's definitely her just to Sima's right :biggrin:

I meant the girl on Sima's left...she reminds me of Sofia Titova, but it's obviously not her as she would have been 2 years old at the time.

Giltedge

Final Flight
Oh yeah that's definitely her just to Sima's right :biggrin:

I meant the girl on Sima's left...she reminds me of Sofia Titova, but it's obviously not her as she would have been 2 years old at the time.

Oh I see, yes. She looks a little like Marya S looked when little, but she also would have been a bit younger then.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker

ewdokia

On the Ice
Inverview with Sima:

Thank you, I'm so happy to read that Sima has not finished her career. Pitty she had to battle with injury. She has by the way started a fundraising action, if you like to support her: https://www.airfunding.net/project/...ct_first_shares&utm_content=project_id_211195

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I think I read somewhere that Sima was considering coaching. This could be a one-off thing though.

Either way, good luck training those kiddies, Sima 🤗
It seems she's not completely new in that group, this is a month old:

Google translate:

‼️Great news for you, dear moms and dads! From tomorrow you can get on viewing in the group of our princess of figure skating - Sakhanovich Serafima Andreevna! 🥇This is a world-class master of sports and a medalist of various competitions, including the Grand Prix finals, the Russian Cup and the world championships! Serafima is a unique coach who has a keen sense of children and fosters a sports spirit in them. 🏆Because she herself trained with recognized masters of figure skating: Eteri Tutberidze, Evgeny Plushenko, Sergei Dudakov, Angelina Turenko, Evgeny Rukavitsin and Alina Pisarenko! ✅ Sign up to her for a trial workout now, do not postpone until someone else takes the free space! She is a technically competent and very attentive mentor.

Of course good luck with it, Sima. (y)(y)(y)