Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 961

Thread: Serafima Sakhanovich

  1. #61
    wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever icedinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    444
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!
    She's pretty photogenic.
    Also, I like her exhibition program. Very original.

  2. #62
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    793

    0 Not allowed!
    sometimes one figure skater appears so http://cs540104.vk.me/c625622/v62562...edgUQjcAGE.jpg
    at first he wants to seem mysterious
    http://cs623328.vk.me/v623328586/1185d/BPWRGBNdrgQ.jpg
    but something pushes him out on ice http://cs540104.vk.me/c625622/v62562...JKltHyrRRY.jpg
    and obstacles don't keep waiting themselves
    http://cs540104.vk.me/c625622/v62562...h_tS3wrBZE.jpg
    so the skater falls
    http://cs623328.vk.me/v623328586/118a3/-ap_xG3ojlU.jpg
    but nothing can break him - any normal figure skater is capable to slide on ice on a back too
    http://cs623328.vk.me/v623328586/11856/ELzkldArwS8.jpg
    all secret of that skater - is in his magic skates, they are capable to find a support
    http://cs540104.vk.me/c625622/v62562...bw30xi5F1A.jpg
    though sometimes absolutely unexpectedly the skates get out of control
    http://cs540104.vk.me/c625622/v62562...lcCRkrrmWo.jpg
    and then it is important not to mix buttons on the control panel
    http://cs623328.vk.me/v623328586/11848/VdDV4W5GWI0.jpg
    but suddenly enlightenment comes - the skater is showing on TV
    http://cs623328.vk.me/v623328586/11895/ElpvmFntqfE.jpg
    in such cases he makes a serious face
    http://cs623328.vk.me/v623328586/11319/FGhdlWx4vYU.jpg
    and disappears
    http://cs540104.vk.me/c625622/v62562...TQFhlli7VQ.jpg

    VIDEO is available
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7q7bgK3xao&hd=1
    Last edited by Roman09; 12-31-2014 at 03:17 AM.

  3. #63
    “I solemnly swear I’m up to no good” Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    17,615
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!
    Sima!!! Your doing it wrong!!

    https://pp.vk.me/c618325/v618325586/...XMsurBa6dk.jpg

    Nope....still wrong but getting better.

    https://pp.vk.me/c618325/v618325586/...iq6qmdIs2Y.jpg

    At least she knows how to style up a rink

    https://pp.vk.me/c623329/v623329586/...NqGDwNCb64.jpg

  4. #64
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    793

    0 Not allowed!
    Determination
    The story of Serafima Sakhanovich, who had left her native city to learn how to win
    Serafima [Sima] Sakhanovich was born in St. Petersburg and up to the age of seven years she was not interested in figure skating. Mom, a former figure skater, guarded her daughter from unnecessary injuries and damages, so the rink long remained nothing more than a simple winter fun.
    "Mommy was engaged in figure skating professionally. Not very long until she broke his collarbone. Surely she was thinking about how to send me to FS section too, but she was afraid that I also could to break something to myself. I was put on skates early enough at the age of four years, but I went to ice under the supervision of parents only. When I started going to school, my father decided that I need something to occupy. We just moved to a new place, and there was only a professional ice rink next to our new home. Mom gave up. We came to register and they tell me that it's too late to start at the age of seven years. But Alina Grigoryevna (Alina Pisarenko, the first coach of Serafima Sakhanovich, a student of Alexei Mishin. PROsport) despite everything decided to risk"
    Serafima had to learn a standard set of jumps and elements twice faster than the others. As a result, by 11 years she learned all triple jumps and announced herself for a first time when she won in the final of the Cup of Russia [not to be confused with the Rostelecom Cup]. Then there were victories at the Junior Grand Prix stages.
    And they breathed sigh of relief in FS Federation of St. Petersburg: now they have not only Liza Tuktamysheva. However, it soon became clear that the city can’t afford two champions at once. And on the eve of this season Serafima moved to Moscow. All of her friends trained in the school of "Sambo-70" at Etery Tutberidze’s group, so Sima joined them.
    "I had no sponsors there. Also I didn’t want to shift all expenses on parents. Besides, I was not pleased with second place at the World Junior Championships. I felt that I’m rolling down, it seemed that all my rivals continued to grow and I stayed at the same level both on character and on complexity of programs. I also wanted to grow up. At home with my parents it would turn out not so quickly. Of course, I wasn't released absolutely alone. Now my mother lives with me. Dad stayed in St. Petersburg to look after our big family. He works, of course. Mom here, doesn’t work. I work for her. "
    Moving really did Sima good, she won two stages of the Junior Grand Prix, and in the series finale she conceded to her classmate Zhenia Medvedeva a little bit. But she perceives the second place not so painfully already as the one that happened a year ago at the Junior Worlds.
    "I have a transition period now. I’m changing. I grow. I need some time to get used to “new myself”. Now I need to spend more efforts to lift myself into the air. I need to work on sliding. The following season, I would be allowed to take part in senior competitions, and there it must be perfect. Thus I shouldn't forget about emotions. It is necessary all the time to look at the judges, to smile, to wink, to flirt even. You shouldn’t be an insensitive robot on ice"
    About school "I used to always come to the first three lessons. Now I don’t have time for it. I appear there only on Fridays when I have a day off on a skating rink, but for the whole day. I take a task for the whole week. Teachers understand everything. However, recently there was a nasty situation. They forgot to give me a task of algebra and geometry. They came round three days before the end of the quarter. I got 77 numbers [of tickets] at the same time. I did the job in the morning before training, did between workouts, did on a bike during hitch. I consulted. And the teacher could not believe that I solved all by herself and gave me a mark three [on a five-point scoring system]"
    About hobby "I like to do massage. When I was little, my father didn’t trust anyone and always did me massage by himself. As a result, he learned so well that when I clogged muscles dad always rescued and I remembered his movements. Now I get no worse. Strong hands, I guess. I do massage to the entire team. No one complained yet"
    About poems "I like poetry collections. I like to listen to them, I have a whole folder of the phone with the verses. Even yesterday I decided to listen to bedtime of Asadov’s poetry to calm down a bit and finally I thought of something and fell asleep only in the morning. I’m very fond of Asadov and many of his poems I know by heart. I myself don’t write verses. My rhyme doesn't develop. Only blank verse sometimes turns out"
    (Sima's interview for PROsport magazine: http://cs623629.vk.me/v623629434/1a5c8/ngxRHB5dVhQ.jpg)
    main pic: http://cs623629.vk.me/v623629434/1a5d2/1YHNfHgh6PU.jpg
    Inscription on the pic: “When I need to portray the tragic love, I remember my mom and dad, who had to move to various cities. I see how hard they are and how they miss each other”
    cover: http://cs623629.vk.me/v623629434/1a5be/Hw_tzB8rI5M.jpg
    more pics: http://cs623629.vk.me/v623629003/1c595/puERNouG2V4.jpg
    http://cs624623.vk.me/v624623402/182d0/mP60lDkkM_8.jpg
    and finally a lovely selfie pic: http://cs623629.vk.me/v623629586/1c029/g5gOWgBeEfM.jpg
    Last edited by Roman09; 02-05-2015 at 12:04 PM.

  5. #65
    Medalist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,135
    Country: Czech Republic

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman09 View Post
    Determination
    The story of Serafima Sakhanovich, who had left her native city to learn how to win
    Serafima [Sima] Sakhanovich was born in St. Petersburg and up to the age of seven years she was not interested in figure skating. Mom, a former figure skater, guarded her daughter from unnecessary injuries and damages, so the rink long remained nothing more than a simple winter fun.
    "Mommy was engaged in figure skating professionally. Not very long until she broke his collarbone. Surely she was thinking about how to send me to FS section too, but she was afraid that I also could to break something to myself. I was put on skates early enough at the age of four years, but I went to ice under the supervision of parents only. When I started going to school, my father decided that I need something to occupy. We just moved to a new place, and there was only a professional ice rink next to our new home. Mom gave up. We came to register and they tell me that it's too late to start at the age of seven years. But Alina Grigoryevna (Alina Pisarenko, the first coach of Serafima Sakhanovich, a student of Alexei Mishin. PROsport) despite everything decided to risk"
    Serafima had to learn a standard set of jumps and elements twice faster than the others. As a result, by 11 years she learned all triple jumps and announced herself for a first time when she won in the final of the Cup of Russia [not to be confused with the Rostelecom Cup]. Then there were victories at the Junior Grand Prix stages.
    And they breathed sigh of relief in FS Federation of St. Petersburg: now they have not only Liza Tuktamysheva. However, it soon became clear that the city can’t afford two champions at once. And on the eve of this season Serafima moved to Moscow. All of her friends trained in the school of "Sambo-70" at Etery Tutberidze’s group, so Sima joined them.
    "I had no sponsors there. Also I didn’t want to shift all expenses on parents. Besides, I was not pleased with second place at the World Junior Championships. I felt that I’m rolling down, it seemed that all my rivals continued to grow and I stayed at the same level both on character and on complexity of programs. I also wanted to grow up. At home with my parents it would turn out not so quickly. Of course, I wasn't released absolutely alone. Now my mother lives with me. Dad stayed in St. Petersburg to look after our big family. He works, of course. Mom here, doesn’t work. I work for her. "Moving really did Sima good, she won two stages of the Junior Grand Prix, and in the series finale she conceded to her classmate Zhenia Medvedeva a little bit. But she perceives the second place not so painfully already as the one that happened a year ago at the Junior Worlds.
    "I have a transition period now. I’m changing. I grow. I need some time to get used to “new myself”. Now I need to spend more efforts to lift myself into the air. I need to work on sliding. The following season, I would be allowed to take part in senior competitions, and there it must be perfect. Thus I shouldn't forget about emotions. It is necessary all the time to look at the judges, to smile, to wink, to flirt even. You shouldn’t be an insensitive robot on ice"
    About school "I used to always come to the first three lessons. Now I don’t have time for it. I appear there only on Fridays when I have a day off on a skating rink, but for the whole day. I take a task for the whole week. Teachers understand everything. However, recently there was a nasty situation. They forgot to give me a task of algebra and geometry. They came round three days before the end of the quarter. I got 77 numbers [of tickets] at the same time. I did the job in the morning before training, did between workouts, did on a bike during hitch. I consulted. And the teacher could not believe that I solved all by herself and gave me a mark three [on a five-point scoring system]"
    About hobby "I like to do massage. When I was little, my father didn’t trust anyone and always did me massage by himself. As a result, he learned so well that when I clogged muscles dad always rescued and I remembered his movements. Now I get no worse. Strong hands, I guess. I do massage to the entire team. No one complained yet"
    About poems "I like poetry collections. I like to listen to them, I have a whole folder of the phone with the verses. Even yesterday I decided to listen to bedtime of Asadov’s poetry to calm down a bit and finally I thought of something and fell asleep only in the morning. I’m very fond of Asadov and many of his poems I know by heart. I myself don’t write verses. My rhyme doesn't develop. Only blank verse sometimes turns out"
    (Sima's interview for PROsport magazine: http://cs623629.vk.me/v623629434/1a5c8/ngxRHB5dVhQ.jpg)
    main pic: http://cs623629.vk.me/v623629434/1a5d2/1YHNfHgh6PU.jpg
    Inscription on the pic: “When I need to portray the tragic love, I remember my mom and dad, who had to move to various cities. I see how hard they are and how they miss each other”
    cover: http://cs623629.vk.me/v623629434/1a5be/Hw_tzB8rI5M.jpg
    more pics: http://cs623629.vk.me/v623629003/1c595/puERNouG2V4.jpg
    http://cs624623.vk.me/v624623402/182d0/mP60lDkkM_8.jpg
    and finally a lovely selfie pic: http://cs623629.vk.me/v623629586/1c029/g5gOWgBeEfM.jpg
    I really really admire all these girls from Russia. They work so hard to achieve their dreams (and what's the worst thing, many of them will never even go to the Olympics). Liza moved from her hometown to St. Petersburg, Julia moved to Moscow from Ekaterinburg, Sima moved and left her family at the pretty young age.I know that it is not just figure skating also other sports, I just want to say I also do figure skating, but just as a hobby, I could never be able to gave up everything for it (they're giving up their families), to work that hard. But these girls are amazing. They go to the rink and skate everyday, for many hours. Everyday, weekends, whole summer. I think that's the reason why Russia has so many strong juniors-they're just working , that's all.

  6. #66
    “I solemnly swear I’m up to no good” Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    17,615
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Roman!! Sima seems like such a nice girl. I will always hope the best for her.

  7. #67
    Medalist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,135
    Country: Czech Republic

    0 Not allowed!
    And I have one question...She says she had 77 numbers(tickets)at the same time, and did job before and between practice and teacher didn't believe she did all herself and gave her 3....I think I know the scoring system in Russia(5 is the best 1 is the worst?)but I still don't udnerstand what did she mean with these 77 numbers (tickets)...maybe it is some different system, maybe it is my bad english or I just can't think with my head. Anyway could someone please explain it to me?

  8. #68
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    793

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie-Anna View Post
    what did she mean with these 77 numbers (tickets)
    examination tickets (cards) which usually contain two or three questions on the subject

    the explanation - because it is about the exact sciences, possibly they also contained tasks which needed to be executed
    Last edited by Roman09; 02-05-2015 at 02:48 PM.

  9. #69
    Medalist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,135
    Country: Czech Republic

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman09 View Post
    examination tickets (cards) which usually contain two or three questions on the subject

    the explanation - because it is about the exact sciences, possibly they also contained tasks which needed to be executed
    OK i know it, i just didn't understand it during the first moment. Thank you.

  10. #70
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    793

    0 Not allowed!
    Serafima Sakhanovich: "It is necessary to overcome itself, to skate both programs without blots"
    07 of February, 2015
    The prize-winner of the junior World Cup and the final of the Grand Prix Serafima Sakhanovich won bronze on the Russian JuniorNats in Yoshkar-Ola. After the performance she admitted that is happy that she got to the three of prize-winners.
    "The short program somehow doesn't go in this season. After it there is necessary by heroic efforts to pull out themselves on a pedestal in FS. So far to me it is hard to say why it occurs. We even put the cascade in the first half, but all the same not that yet.
    It is possible because here I rode the new skates. We after the final of the Grand Prix passed to new couple because those turned into "rags". We regretted we didn't change them before the final of the Grand Prix. Because I rolled the skates quickly enough...
    I will work. If I get on the junior World Cup, it is necessary to ride purely. Without options. It is necessary to overcome itself, skating both programs without blots. And in general, for the third time on the championship of Russia I get to the three is a good result", - Serafima Sakhanovich told.
    http://fsrussia.ru/news/778-serafima...programmy.html

  11. #71
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    240

    0 Not allowed!
    Happy 15th birthday to Sima!

  12. #72
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    793

    0 Not allowed!
    Happy birthday, Sima
    Let your eyes will always be same big and your face the same darling as on your last selfie
    http://cs624323.vk.me/v624323809/16f5f/dkBZwLZSxQQ.jpg
    videocelebration from fans http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua3wSpGmu-M

  13. #73
    Match Penalty
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13,134

    0 Not allowed!
    Happy birthday Sima! I hope this year you will get the permission to skate to metal soon!

  14. #74
    Bona Fide Member silverfoxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9,455

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    Happy birthday Sima! I hope this year you will get the permission to skate to metal soon!
    Yes! Even if only in an exhibition. Happy birthday Sima! I wonder what Adian did for her birthday...

  15. #75
    “I solemnly swear I’m up to no good” Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    17,615
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!
    Happy late b-day!!!!

    Glad to see she is fitting in and having a good season. She seems to enjoy skating for Eteri!!
    http://cs623629.vk.me/v623629213/1a795/rEAAsm0avX8.jpg
    Last edited by Sam-Skwantch; 02-09-2015 at 12:25 PM.

  16. #76
    Bona Fide Member Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    8,990
    Country: Italy

    0 Not allowed!

  17. #77
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    793

    0 Not allowed!

  18. #78
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,683

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman09 View Post
    That's awesome..... is there any way to fit it in a program without zayaking?

  19. #79
    Bona Fide Member plushyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,798
    Country: Hungary

    0 Not allowed!

  20. #80
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    793

    0 Not allowed!
    I'm surprised why none of Japanese animators still didn't make a beautiful image of Sima. She's such a great type!
    http://cs624524.vk.me/v624524615/1bb9a/9cN76zEKgZo.jpg

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •