Serafima Sakhanovich | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Serafima Sakhanovich

Roman09

Final Flight
Serafima Sakhanovich: when the audience started cheering, I even scared
06.03.2015 22:58:01 | Figure skating | News
Today, March 6, in Tallinn (Estonia) World Junior Figure Skating Championships extends. The competition ended with the triumph of Russian junior skaters, the students of Eteri Tutberidze: Evgenia Medvedeva won (192.97 points), Serafima Sakhanovich became the silver medal (186.15). The audience clapped to the beat of the music during the execution of Serafima Sakhanovich in FS, and after the completion of the perfomance the audience just burst into applause. Their emotions after The skater shared her emotions with the special correspondent of TEAM RUSSIA-2014 portal Boris Khodorovsky.
A: Before the free skating I was nervous much less than before the short program, - said Serafima Sakhanovich. - I understood that I have nothing to lose.
Q: You literally lit the hall, forcing the audience to applaud the music.
A: When fans applauded, it became a little scary: suddenly I will pluck some element! Although the power of the hall passed to me.
Q: What lessons eject from the current performances at the Junior World Championship?
A: I must learn to tune in every start. After all the failures in the short program throughout the season were the result of incorrectly configured. At the practices all turned out. So, we need to look for the cause.
Q: There are a lot of cool and ambitious skaters in Etery Tutberidze's group. The coache's attention is enough for all?
A: We have a great team. Two sites: one engaged in those who are older, the other - who are younger. Sometimes I look at them and wonder how much attention coaches pay to them. Even those who have not got to the group yet.
http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/figur/20893.html

Meoima

Match Penalty
Sima did well. Now that's she the two time JW silver medalist. Congrats.
Now I hope next season they will let her skate to metal.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Sima did well. Now that's she the two time JW silver medalist. Congrats.
Now I hope next season they will let her skate to metal.

Did you see this quote?

Figure Skating ‏@ISU_Reporter 4m4 minutes ago
#WJCTallinn 2. S. Sakhanovich: For the free program I switched on heavy metal & everything worked. Now I know what music to listen to before

I haven't looked at any of the ladies' programs yet, but I saw that on Twitter & it reminded me why I like her so much. :biggrin: Congrats Sima and Team Tutberidze!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sima said she listened to heavy metal just before she skated :rock: Before the SP she listened to something else and fell asleep. Now she knows what to do :laugh2:

Last edited:

Roman09

Final Flight
From the last interview of ET:
Q: Eteri Georgievna, plz summarize your athletes' performances at this JrWorldCup.
A: For Sima - it is her best free skating from what I saw. I was told that she famously skated the program at the Junior Grand Prix in Slovenia. But I wasn't at that tournament. And if you take those events which I attended, the final Grand Prix of Russian cup, the Russian Nationals - this is of course the best FS.
Q: What do you think did Sima fully adapt to the life in Moscow and to the work in your group?
A: Children adapt to everything very quickly. For them, any change - it's like a breath of fresh air.
Q: Is it easy or difficult to work in a group where all athletes want to be leaders?
A: I feel good. I just train and help them to be better, to be first.
Q: What should you do for it?
A: I must try as much as possible to give the athlete that is necessary at this point, that he can, that he is able to absorb. But I don't just teach them to be leaders, I try to raise just good people.
http://fsrussia.ru/intervyu/871-eteri-tutberidze-ya-p

Roman09

Final Flight

Roman09

Final Flight
Serafima Sakhanovich:
"St.Petersburg has many beautiful places, but there is not even one place to walk in Moscow"
"Evgenia Medvedeva is my best friend"
"I am not similar to Lipnitskaya and I haven't any of her movements"
"I can't jump "without a hand"
"I'm going to try 4S and 4T in the off-season"
http://vppress.ru/stories/Serafima-Sakhanovich-Ne-mogu-prygat-bez-ruki-28953

P.S. As a result I come to a conclusion that the interview is false, from the real things there is only a few blobs from the press conference after JW.
P.S. after P.S, But the fact of the false interviews' appearance probably speaks about something, mm?

Last edited: