Serafima Sakhanovich | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Serafima Sakhanovich

Meoima

Match Penalty
Honestly I wonder about the reason. I hope there is no problem with the funding.

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
i know, there´s nothing wrong. in an interview she tried to say she never liked moscow lifestyle. and we cannot forget the fact her whole family lived in st. p. while she and her mother moved to moscow.

anyway, i support her till beyond space

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm with you! I just hope she is happy back home and able to keep improving but I'll be sad if her and Zhenia stop being bestest friends! I love seeing those two hugging and goofing arpund although I'm ready to see Sima beating Zhenia again ;)

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
of course, there´s no place like home. sportsmen/women know this.

they will meet each other with xenia for sure, and if they both turn senior, mabye the will face each other at gp if they earn spots (for sure they will have spots, but i think there would be more skaters than allowed in gp circuit if the other skater keep like this)

KIG

Rinkside
Hmmm.... eventually, she could do a 4s, 3lz+3t, 2a SP and a 4s, 3lz+3t, 3f, 3lo, 3s+3t+2t, 3lz+2t, 2a layout?

1. Ladies can't jump quads in SP
2. She had an edge call on her 3Lz (can't belive she can improve it) thus in FS she will jump two 3F

Last edited:

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
1. Ladies can't jump quads in SP
2. She had an edge call on her 3Lz (can't belive she can improve it) thus in FS she will jump two 3F

Could they do a 3S+3T? (not asking if she can physically, asking for rules) It would be a triple jump in combination would it not?

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Could they do a 3S+3T? (not asking if she can physically, asking for rules) It would be a triple jump in combination would it not?
Soyoun Park does 3S-3T in both her programs. Liza has performed it in the past (Youth Olympics 2012, Japan Open 2011). It's allowed.

I have some confidence that Sima can fix her flutz. But if she's not confident about it in the SP, she can do 3F-3T, 3Lo, 2A. 4S in the LP only. (Even if ladies were allowed to do quads in the SP, she'd have to do it out of footwork or do it in combination. Both options are insane).

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sima did include a 3s-3t-2t in her FS this season and scored 11.66 in Ljubljana. :clap: She said Salcow is her favorite jump!!

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
thats true, i think it was her best Free Skate.
Despite 3S, 3Lz... she needs to improve her 2A, becuase she is landing is a little bit shaky (or other way, i do not know so much synonims to be applied because my mother tongue is Spanish and it is a little bit difficult for me)