Page 317 of 319 FirstFirst ... 217267307308309310311312313314315316317318319 LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,340 of 6374

Thread: Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron

On the Ice

2 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!
    That's a lovely new dress. Guillaume's costume seems very Nathan-inspired, lol. It's a pity there are hardly any videos from The Ice, apart from lots of Alina's and Shoma's, and P/C tango.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Unfortunately can't access his Instagram as he went private ...

On the Ice

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by peepsquick View Post
    Unfortunately can't access his Instagram as he went private ...
    Yes, I just realized that now. Sorry about that. The Instagram poster (alain06fr) announced an article on the incoming October issue of 'Figure Skating Magazine' entitled "Dancing to a Different Beat' by Robert Brodie. Supposedly, G/G will have a free dance this season that is "a step out of the box for them". I can't wait! I'll remove my previous post. Thanks, peepsquick!!

Medalist

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by floatingworld View Post
    Supposedly, G/G will have a free dance this season that is "a step out of the box for them".
    That sounds very interesting! I'm itching to find out what they're skating to for the RD, too, especially as what they'd said about it so far was basically just that they went for something fun rather than dramatic. I want to see them having fun!

ETA: Here's the IFS magazine cover listing the story about them btw.

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Harriet View Post
    That sounds very interesting! I'm itching to find out what they're skating to for the RD, too, especially as what they'd said about it so far was basically just that they went for something fun rather than dramatic. I want to see them having fun!

ETA: Here's the IFS magazine cover listing the story about them btw.
    Thanks, Harriet!! According to alain06fr in his Instagram post, the IFS October edition will be released on September 3, ahead of the Masters de Patinage (G/G’s first competition).

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Hmmm... could this be a clue for their RD?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B09fbXhJ...=157g9m0azomg5

Medalist

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by floatingworld View Post
    Hmmm... could this be a clue for their RD?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B09fbXhJ...=157g9m0azomg5
    It looks like fan art to me, with the costumes being from The Ice, and the poster doesn't seem to be connected to them in any way? But at the same time...Astaire-Charisse...hmmmm...

On the Ice

3 Not allowed!
    It looks like fan art to me, with the costumes being from The Ice, and the poster doesn't seem to be connected to them in any way? But at the same time...Astaire-Charisse...hmmmm...
    I think you are right. There is a part of me though that wants them to do classic Broadway (a la Astaire) after all the RDs I’ve seen so far this season.

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Sounds like an inspired idea. But Astaire/Rogers duets are so difficult to translate to ice.

0 Not allowed!

Medalist

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LaArdilla View Post
    That is lovely. Though the lack of flow in the lyrics where the music was cut makes for a disconcerting listening experience!

I should be used to the wait for programme info from these two by now, but I still find myself itching for that interview to come out on 3 September in hopes that it will provide some hints at least. Of course it probably won't, and then we'll have to wait for the Masters de Patinage to get any information at all...six weeks, argh arg argh...

2 Not allowed!
    I should be used to the wait for programme info from these two by now, but I still find myself itching for that interview to come out on 3 September in hopes that it will provide some hints at least. Of course it probably won't, and then we'll have to wait for the Masters de Patinage to get any information at all...six weeks, argh arg argh...
    Do you think they'll let their programs be broadcast at Masters this year? They started training a little earlier than last year, so they might be ready, but they've also been touring a whole lot... I'm hoping we see one of them at least.

Medalist

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roast Toast View Post
    Do you think they'll let their programs be broadcast at Masters this year? They started training a little earlier than last year, so they might be ready, but they've also been touring a whole lot... I'm hoping we see one of them at least.
    Who knows what DG will do when it comes to broadcasting their programs? I anticipate shenanigans, at any rate. But last year there was a website that did interviews and reporting on each day of the event, and we got some information about music etc (particularly for the RD) from there. Fingers crossed they're back this year...

Rinkside

2 Not allowed!

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!
    There is another beautiful video from Félicité Arnoux with a song of Billie Eilish. I don't know if it has been already posted.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HlD_lJLJ3pI

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    What date is Masters please?

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brushalley View Post
    What date is Masters please?
    September 26-28, in Villard-de-Lans

Medalist

4 Not allowed!
    It's being reported on FSU, based on an early sighting of the interview to be released on 3 September, that Gabriella and Guillaume might be using Fame for their RD. Can't confirm, because the link to the pdf in that post doesn't go anywhere, but it that's correct then I love it. 80s dance school awesomeness, legwarmers and tights here we come!

(It will not take much extra work to give Gabi 80s curls ).

ETA: The poster on FSU has updated with a quote from the article, and judging by Romain's description, it's definitely Fame. This is going to be so much fun!

Page 317 of 319 FirstFirst ... 217267307308309310311312313314315316317318319 LastLast