Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron | Page 303 | Golden Skate

Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron

cocotaffy

Final Flight
Er, are you sure you posted in the correct thread?

Yeah it's my fault, there was a mention about what happened to Maria Bell and I asked what it was about. Anyway, I found the info so case closed. Sorry for the off topic. Coming back to Gaby's dress, I love it much more than the green one and the little bling brings just enough drama.

Gotlev

Driving the Zamboni home
On the Ice
Coming back to Gaby's dress, I love it much more than the green one and the little bling brings just enough drama.
I must say that if it's black again, I'm not really a fan. I love the bling but if it is marine blue it's less boring. Black and black? Nah.

EDIT: it's definitely black, no? Bleh.

Escarbille

On the Ice
Country
France
All the best for everyone. Special mention for Gaby and Guillaume, that they bring us once again all the magic and the beauty of their skating and their dance.
Hold on... hold on, yes we love you :luv17: :hap10:

peepsquick

Final Flight
Sorry @ Cocotaffy, Gotlev and Bcash ... they removed my remarks. I had forgotten how strict things are on the forum. My bad!

Gotlev

Driving the Zamboni home
On the Ice
What???? Can you describe it? I don't have access to Alain's Insta ...
Describe what exactly?
Alain has posted some short videos he made from the FD and RD practice, and now also some stills of the last spin of the FD.
The videos are not very clear, as they are made with his phone I guess. They both are from the start of the programs. And you know by now that Gaby and Guillaume quickly abandon the program and skate about, so it's all not long and you'll get to see the whole thing in HD in about 6 hours or way less depending on when you read this :laugh:

In the FD, it shows that the exit to the first lift has become that knee-turn thingy which they were rehearsing in the videos we've seen from them with the circus guys. It looks very smooth, obviously.
Guillaume is fully dressed in grey, and the fabric looks less thick than the plumsuit. The shirt part looks like the thin fabric they wore in Build a Home and Oddudua.

In the RD, as far as I can see (but I'm not good with these things if they're subtle or about foot stuff) nothing has changed at the start, and the only thing that is obvious is that Gaby has the black dress back but it glitters at the start of the video, mainly from the left side of the dress where it is sleeveless. Since the videos are from a bit far and shaky, it's not clearly visible what has been added exactly.

Does this help?

PS: I don't want to open a can of worms, but weren't you defending Alain on the oh so professionally moderated other forum??

peepsquick

Final Flight
You are the best! Thank you! :thumbsup:

I thought they might integrate the porté they were working on in the TV -piece ... I'm looking forward to see it!

Is the black dress the one from Revolution on Ice? It was my favorite but I must admit that the green one has grown on me quite a bit too.

Roast Toast

Medalist
This is the dress. Also, Guillaume was wearing the purple onesie at another practice so I don't think we can draw any conclusions as to what they will wear on the day

We're getting so close to the RD now, I'm nervous. Thank god the pattern is at the start of the program, I think the suspense would be unbearable if I had to wait any longer for the pattern levels :biggrin:

Gotlev

Driving the Zamboni home
On the Ice
I'm starting to panic. FS Live seems not to give anything, and Eurovision sports also gives no upcoming stream. What's going on? Where to watch it live??

peepsquick

Final Flight
I am biting my nails ... and it is bad because they won't last until 2:00 a.m. at which time Gabi and Guillaume will be on.
I am afraid to waking up to ... mixed news and no nails whatsoever :eeking:

peepsquick

Final Flight
Thank you @ Roast Toast!
Not the dress I expected ... never boring with them ... they will keep us on our toes 'til the wee hours :biggrin: :bed: