Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron | Page 327 | Golden Skate

Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Just over a week till we finally get to see the costumes for Fame and Feel Me - and the programs with decent camerawork! I can't wait. :)

Bcash

Final Flight
Yeah I revisited the RD from IdF last year and the camera work was really quite good, not to mention the slow motion replay. Just hoping that the audio will be good. The ISU streams from SA had somewhat hollow audios.

floatingworld

On the Ice
In her Instagram story today, Gaby shows a close up photo of a copper chain, a pink piece of cloth, as well as a blue one. She then asks: ‘Are you ready?’!!!

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
They've updated their bio ahead of Internationaux de France and the music details are there.

The RD music is, specifically: Disco: I Can Do Anything Better Than You Can by S. Linzer & D. Wolfert (arrang. by Maxime Rodriguez) from "Fame" by Michael Gore, Dean Pitchsford; Blues: Fame by Michael Gore, Dean Pitchsford (arranged by Maxime Rodriguez and Ludivine Amado); Disco: Fame by Michael Gore, Dean Pitchsford, performed by Irene Cara.

The FS music is: Danny by Olafur Arnalds; Find Me by Forest Black; Suspects by Olafur Arnalds (so the Olafur Arnalds tracks are definitely from the Broadchurch soundtrack).

LaArdilla

Medalist
Can’t wait to see them live for the first time! I will miss Thursday practice because I’m arriving in Grenoble pretty late at night but I’m definitely planning to attend Friday ones.

cocotaffy

Final Flight
Can’t wait to see them live for the first time! I will miss Thursday practice because I’m arriving in Grenoble pretty late at night but I’m definitely planning to attend Friday ones.

And we fully expect plenty of details from you :biggrin: but of course, have a great time !

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Guillaume arrived SANS luggage! :shocked:

Fingers crossed it's just delayed... I do like the second snippet of the FD that he just posted to Instagram; it looks like they've made some changes to the ending of the FD.