Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron | Page 326 | Golden Skate

Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron

Bcash

Final Flight
Jonathan has always been more appreciative of Gabi and Guillaume. Gotlev must have misheard.

Gotlev

Driving the Zamboni home
On the Ice
Jonathan has always been more appreciative of Gabi and Guillaume. Gotlev must have misheard.
I fully confess to my ignorance: indeed, I misunderstood what they said, and Jonathan meant Gaby and Guillaume when he apologized for having them touch him more.
SORRY!

floatingworld

On the Ice
I just came here to post that same link. I swear that must have been filmed with a drone to get those perspective changes...

And the lift looks even better than it did at the Masters already - smooth into the first section and held out a bit more in the second. :love:

I see a bit of shadow of a stick on the ice as they spin. Might be my imagination though. :) Love the Ina Bauer-esque transition to the spin.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It has to have been a drone after all (operated by Jeremie). Guillaume posted a longer version of the same clip and it flies way out at the end, far more than you could do with a selfie stick. That's both mindboggling and a little bit scary...what would happen if the thing went haywire?

floatingworld

On the Ice
It has to have been a drone after all (operated by Jeremie). Guillaume posted a longer version of the same clip and it flies way out at the end, far more than you could do with a selfie stick. That's both mindboggling and a little bit scary...what would happen if the thing went haywire?

Lol. Yes. The shot went higher than a long stick could.

Bcash

Final Flight
Pretty smooth operation of the drone then:)

Already noticed a bit more detail in the second clip Guillaume posted in his Insta story.

I’m curious as to what they would do to fine-tune the spin, which I thought was kind of bland at Masters.

Roast Toast

Medalist
Thoughts about Lubov and Charlie's FS? I wonder if we can pick out the bits that Guillaume choreographed :think:

cuiniel

Rinkside
Does anyone have footage of Gabi and Guillaume's gala performance from Masters? I didn't even know they did one until I happened to see an Instagram post from a fan account.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The first time I watched the FD, I thought I liked it but I wasn't sure. I just re-watched it with my dad and we both loved it. I don't love the poem on its own, but it totally works with the music and their skating, and the whole thing is pretty exquisite already. Can't imagine how good it'll look by worlds. Some of the movements are just wow. No one else could pull this program off like that.

And the RD is super fun. The FD is perfect just in black, but I'm excited to see the costumes for this. I want neon colours and leg warmers.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Stunning! I'm also quite of a mind with the one poster asking how they get back up !:scratch3::biggrin:

LOL! I'm rather fond of the "Are you kidding me?!? :shocked:" comment and the one about "My hydroblade goals are becoming increasingly unattainable" too!

Bcash

Final Flight
I’m just worried about Guillaume’s back! I hope he’s doing top notch conditioning off ice.

cocotaffy

Final Flight
LOL! I'm rather fond of the "Are you kidding me?!? :shocked:" comment and the one about "My hydroblade goals are becoming increasingly unattainable" too!

My ultimate favorite, and Gaby loved it too, is "Newton didn't see this coming"