Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
I am constantly amazed at these people with coordination... :biggrin: :slink:

So lovely to see them looking good. I miss them... :sad21:

Mattieu

Medalist
Oh this has made me a happy chappy, Gabriella is looking great.
Guillaume is looking mighty fine too :cool14::hap93::hap57:

musicfan80

Medalist
They look great so far! I wish Gabriella and Guillaume the best of luck if they compete at Europeans. Them being there would make the ice dance competition so much more interesting to watch.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Where can I see the whole vids? This is so awesome :)

Pika

Final Flight
Guillaume is a great dancer :love: okay not a surprise but still :biggrin: I can't wait to see them compete again!

musicfan80

Medalist
Nope unfortunately... Saving all my money for GPF next year ;) I hope too !

I had to Google where the GPF was next season and found it will be in Marseille! I am seriously going to do some international travel next year and I want to go somewhere that has temperate climate.

Pika

Final Flight
I had to Google where the GPF was next season and found it will be in Marseille! I am seriously going to do some international travel next year and I want to go somewhere that has temperate climate.

Then you have now a good opportunity :laugh:

Barb

Record Breaker
Nope unfortunately... Saving all my money for GPF next year ;) I hope too !

Me too, the price of the tickets will be similar to Barcelona? I am seeing they don´t have a full event package with practices.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Me too, the price of the tickets will be similar to Barcelona? I am seeing they don´t have a full event package with practices.
They were selling full event packages until the middle of October when single session tickets went on sale instead. But practice tickets were sold separately anyway if I remember correctly.