Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron

MIM

Medalist
There is a news clip posted 5 days ago from TF1.
https://youtu.be/3A1GX50hvp4?t=1693

Apparently, they live in a same apartment building upstair and downstair. It looks like Guillaume designs costumes for themselves(?); he was flipping over drawing books of costumes.

They look very sharp practicing in new costumes (black/grey and red hue)! I am so excited for their come back and looking forward
seeing full programs soon!

Edit: sorry for double posting. I just saw the video has been posted by TheGrandSophy and translated kindly by Pika. Thank you! Guess I was too excited to find out their updates:)

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
SD Friday, 18th at 01 PM
FD Saturday, 19th at 3:45 PM
Exhibition Saturday 19th at 8:30 PM

Hope we will have videos
omg this is today?!

I'll be at work but hopefully some vids will be available in time I'll be back home.

Good luck to Gabriella and Guillaume - please don't force themselves too much, take care and give us best you can!!!:cheer:

Pika

Final Flight
Will SD start at 13:00? According to this timetable, it looks like it'll begin at 12:30.
https://docs.google.com/viewerng/vi...wp-content/uploads/2015/11/SCHEDULE-ELITE.pdf

Love her dress :luv17: (It this the one Guillaume designed?)
Wishing them the best :hap10:

You're right the schedule I look at musn't have been updated ! 12:30 !!
Well I think it's Guillaume creation, they said that he designed the costumes they will be wearing, but didn't mention if it was SD or FD so I assumed that it was both of them .

Perdita

Final Flight
You're right the schedule I look at musn't have been updated ! 12:30 !!
Well I think it's Guillaume creation, they said that he designed the costumes they will be wearing, but didn't mention if it was SD or FD so I assumed that it was both of them .

That means it'll start in half an hour...!
Thanks anyway for posting the schedule :)

That's amazing. They are both so talented :agree:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Thanks for the stream, I happened to start it just in time to see them take to the ice. Wow, that was gorgeous!

bramweld

Record Breaker
Very beautiful SD. Finally a classical waltz that has substance, a plot, drama, elegance and drama. Very Nicely done. Need video :love:

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
okay, officially I need to watch this NOW

can someone who watched tell if Charms music works good for Ravensburger or if there is some other piece of music for RW??

Bumdid

Record Breaker
They have such a graceful, dramatic quality to their skating. Hopefully, they get their levels up sice. WP and CB are strong short dance skaters.

My only small quibble is that I wish that the color of her dress is a darker color. The music is so powerful that the orange looks kinda jarring.

Kittosuni

Medalist
OMG Cizeron is devine!!! aside from his edge work, his upper carriage is so good. The quality of their skate is very crisp just some of their leg sometimes doesnt match( very minor observation). Still doesnt have the wow factor like last year but this program is going to be so good as soon as they get comfortable and emotionally invested. Good luck on the FD and so Happy they are back!

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker