Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron | Page 313 | Golden Skate

Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron

synian

On the Ice
That account's private, so most people won't be able to see the photo, sadly.

Oh I am sorry, I just follow it. The owner was there, it is a cute one with Gabby and Guillaume with a little girl ... and it makes me smile.

Roast Toast

Medalist
2022 Worlds is all but confirmed for France. I guess the French fed is expecting a victory lap. The pressure is on!

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
2022 Worlds is all but confirmed for France. I guess the French fed is expecting a victory lap. The pressure is on!

Montpellier is a slightly surprising choice, but I guess it has to be better than Grenoble. And surely the ISU will be providing the medals, so no strange plastic shapes for the winners?

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
A poster over at FSU found this recent interview with Gabi: http://www.interviewsport.fr/gabriella_papadakis.php

It's in French, but Google Translate does a decent job with it. Apparently they already have good idea of what they want to do for their programs in the new season, and it was easy to come up with ideas this time. Good to her that they've recovered from the long strain of the Olympic season - taking this past season as a transition year was clearly a good strategy for them.

There's going to be a similar interview with Guillaume at the same site soon so keep an eye out!

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
France and NHK on the Grand Prix again - I hope this time they're able to make it to NHK and have a great pair of skates there. :)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i don't say it's going to be a piece of cake but we all know they're going to win both event and the finals, this year and probably the next one as well:biggrin:

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Huge treat for you guys, a very long interview of Gaby and Guillaume on TSL. Not a fan of the show but frankly thanks for this because we know P/C tend to be elusive during the off season: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOkiOrCdKMI&t

I'm about 20 minutes in and it's lovely, thanks for the link!

ETA: Well, at least now we know that they picked their RD music for this season on the basis of it being fun! Fun with a touch of drama...time to start speculating/hoping?

(I'm still hoping that they'll go full French and give us Orphee aux Enfers and the Infernal Galop, especially since next season's pattern is the waltz and the can-can music just wouldn't go. The Galop is in 2/4 time, it would work!)

LaArdilla

Medalist
It's a lovely interview. I love how excited Jonathan Beyer gets, he is such a huge fan. There is one particularly touching moment when Gabby says that no one makes her laugh so much as Guillaume and that they still share the same inside jokes as in their childhood.

georgia

On the Ice
Dancing on ice ❄️❄️
What a masterpiece ��
from the best skating channel on Instagram @oniceperspectives⁣

❄️
⁣⛸ @gabriellapapadakis @guillaume_cizeron ⁣
⁣�� by Jordan @oniceperspectives ⁣
⁣�� Tango: Oblivion by Astor Piazzolla⁣

❄️

georgia

On the Ice
Dancing on ice ❄️❄️
What a masterpiece ��
from the best skating channel on Instagram @oniceperspectives⁣

❄️
⁣⛸ @gabriellapapadakis @guillaume_cizeron ⁣
⁣�� by Jordan @oniceperspectives ⁣
⁣�� Tango: Oblivion by Astor Piazzolla⁣
❄️

LaArdilla

Medalist
It seems Gabriella is spending hher holidays with Madison Hubbell and Adria Diaz in Spain. A photo from Madison's Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz0fxk_JPHK/

Oh, I've just realized it must be Eric Radford's wedding. There are also Meaghan Duhamel with husband and Kaitlyn Weaver:

https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/68320111/liguerre-de-cinca-aragon-spain/

Yep, there was quite a gang there, definitely :) Guillaume and Andrew Poje were also present. Congrats to Eric and Luis! It seems to be a gorgeous place, I'm sure they had a lovely time.