Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron | Page 338 | Golden Skate

Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron

peepsquick

Final Flight
Thank you @cuiniel and everybody else who was really kind and helpful with ideas, suggestions and more! It really makes me feel part of a community and it is a great feeling!
I hope, I can also help someone at some point! :)

Spot

On the Ice
Hello @ Gotlev! I am seriously considering a subscription to NBC Gold ... I tried the VPN for a short while (Tunnelbear) but now I'd have to commit to it. Either way, I will have to do something because this copyright war has sorely put a dent in my enjoyment of the season. NBC 's regular broadcasting doesn't even bother with Ice Dance anymore ... .
Enough whining! I do rely on and enjoy all the postings on the forum. So thank you to all of you who keep commenting and post the elusive video! :)

Windscribe worked really well for me till all VPNs were blocked here. Just to add to your options :).

Bcash

Final Flight
So they made the midline more diagonal and beefed it up a little bit. Encouraging signs of them continuing to develop the slow section. That part of the music has the potential to be more expressive and I keep going back to that simple deep lounge/drag move they did at French nationals. It was quite effective.

Spot

On the Ice
Gorgeous FD, a great way to end the year for them! And was that a rainbow plush toy Guillaume picked up? Cute!

Bcash

Final Flight
Very in-form showing here at the nationals. Wish them a good break and looking forward to Euros.

Escarbille

On the Ice
Country
France
On Eurosport.fr, great honor for Gabriella and Guillaume; they rank in 3rd position for the best French athletes of the year.
https://www.eurosport.fr/omnisport/sportifs-de-l-annee/2019/papadakis-cizeron-plus-que-jamais-rois-du-monde_sto7587680/story.shtml
Nice recognition for a sport ... quite confidential! It's fun to read the comments of Internet users who wonder who, in terms of sports results, can do better than them (win everything and beat all "world records"). True ... but, alas, the popularity of the sport comes into play.

Hronop

On the Ice
Hi there, Gabriella & Guillaume's fans!
Just wanted to let you all know that I have recently published the English translation of my earlier article (in Russian) on GG's FD of this season. Hope you enjoy.
Here's the link.

peepsquick

Final Flight
Thank you very much @ Hronop! This is an excellent and insightful analysis of Gabi and Guillaume's FD and might change a few minds on the depth of their work. It is true that you can appreciate the piece and its mood without delving into the text but for the more "cerebral" among us, you connect the dots perfectly! :clap:

Hronop

On the Ice
Thank you very much @ Hronop! This is an excellent and insightful analysis of Gabi and Guillaume's FD and might change a few minds on the depth of their work. It is true that you can appreciate the piece and its mood without delving into the text but for the more "cerebral" among us, you connect the dots perfectly! :clap:

Thank you, peepsquick!
This program can be enjoyed on so, so many different levels.

BlueOrange

On the Ice
Thank you Hronop :thumbsup:
Unfortunatly I don't speak Russian and really appreciate your translation in English (Google Translate can be tricky!).
Your analysis is very interesting and I enjoyed very much reading your article. It's hinsightful, clear, descriptive and it gets to the point. I'm looking forward to reading further articles.

cocotaffy

Final Flight
Hi there, Gabriella & Guillaume's fans!
Just wanted to let you all know that I have recently published the English translation of my earlier article (in Russian) on GG's FD of this season. Hope you enjoy.
Here's the link.
You wrote that !!! Well done indeed, such an in-depth look and very well highlighted by the video illustrations. Thanks for sharing it with us.