Page 4 of 319 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman09 View Post
    To me it looks like you fell in love with Ksenia.

Gabriella and Guillaume were wonderful today! A lucky but also well deserved win for them. I'm really happy about the result.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by psusanne View Post
    To me it looks like you fell in love with Ksenia.

Gabriella and Guillaume were wonderful today! A lucky but also well deserved win for them. I'm really happy about the result.

Lucky? These program and performance can compete with V/M and D/W best programs! Honestly... if they're young it doesn't mean they can win only because the others don't skate well... it means they're a very rare gem in the skating world! This program must be added to the UNESCO World Heritage List!!

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by alebi View Post
    Lucky? These program and performance can compete with V/M and D/W best programs! Honestly... if they're young it doesn't mean they can win only because the others don't skate well... it means they're a very rare gem in the skating world! This program must be added to the UNESCO World Heritage List!!
    With lucky I mean that, without the error from Chock/Bates the result might be different. Not that I would agree with the result in that case, but it still might be different. And you saw how suprised they were.

0 Not allowed!
    With lucky I mean that, without the error from Chock/Bates the result might be different. Not that I would agree with the result in that case, but it still might be different. And you saw how suprised they were.
    I don't think, C/B could have gained 2 or 2.50 points without errors... P/C's free program was already way over than any C/B and W/P best performance, and this performance was also their best. I mean, when you are in a superior league, you can gain 6-7 points with your FP and their gap after the short was not so considerable. I've already read in many articles that their win was lucky only because they started the free from 4th place (and are still little known)... but this is really unfair because it doesn't consider the gap this masterpiece (and their skating quality) was destined to do. I don't want to do any debate, only do justice to their legit win
    Last edited by alebi; 03-27-2015 at 06:57 AM.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by alebi View Post
    I don't think, C/B could have gained 2 or 2.50 points without errors... P/C's free program was already way over than any C/B and W/P best performance, and this performance was also their best. I mean, when you are in a superior league, you can gain 6-7 points with your FP and their gap after the short was not so considerable. I've already read in many articles that their win was lucky only because they started the free from 4th place (and are still little known)... but this is really unfair because it doesn't consider the gap this masterpiece (and their skating quality) was destined to do. I don't want to do any debate, only do justice to their legit win
    We are of one mind on that.

0 Not allowed!
    We are of one mind on that.
    I'm sure, I haven't read anything polemic in your words but you never know... maybe someone comes here and even in their dedicated thread reads "lucky" and so thinks they were only and really lucky

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats babies <3! Oh dear, I loved them last year with their Woodkid program... the style, the music, the superstar potential, but I never saw this result coming. I'm just happy such a wonderful program won and super excited for the things to come. They're still so young and there's still so much room for technical improvement, but I'm super optimistic for them with the coaching team that they have.
    And what a super result for Romain and Marie-France, nice to see real talent rewarded!

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats to P/C! I predicted their win here at Worlds (even after C/B and W/P placed higher then them at the GPF) and I'm really glad they're World champions today. I'm super happy to see them do so well

0 Not allowed!
    Glad to hear that Gabriella and Guillaume are the newest reigning World champions! I didn't catch up with the FD yet, but I'm so relieved with the news. That consoles me a lot today.

Congratulations!!!

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Gabriella & Guillaume are fabulous skaters & I'm thrilled they are now World & European champions!

Well done to them....

0 Not allowed!
    V&M spoke about P&C in an interview for L'EQUIPE:
    http://www.lequipe.fr/Patinage-artis...370#xtor=RSS-1

Google translation: http://scottandtess.tumblr.com/post/...ron-ont-un-tel

0 Not allowed!
    I cried watching their FD it was so beautiful and moving. I can't wait to see their programs for next year. What could possibly top or even compare to this?

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Congratz to them !
    I must admit I don't follow ice dance a lot but when i saw G&G I was astonished ! Unfortunately, I'm not in France and i did not able to watch it in French tv with french commentators. And I have troubled with the french replay in China so .....but i can imagine what was the reaction of french commentators when they saw the result.

I will pay more attention now to them.
    Last edited by Yuzusan; 03-29-2015 at 07:33 AM.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    V&M spoke about P&C in an interview for L'EQUIPE:
    http://www.lequipe.fr/Patinage-artis...370#xtor=RSS-1

Google translation: http://scottandtess.tumblr.com/post/...ron-ont-un-tel
    Bless them for saying that about Guillaume and Gabriella. I'm very very proud of my country's ice dance pair. Natalie and Fabian never got the rewards they deserved, I'm glad things are turning around now. And they're both so young, they have many years to give performances just as beautiful, if not more!
    May it continues for a loooong time!

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumededragon View Post
    Bless them for saying that about Guillaume and Gabriella. I'm very very proud of my country's ice dance pair. Natalie and Fabian never got the rewards they deserved, I'm glad things are turning around now. And they're both so young, they have many years to give performances just as beautiful, if not more!
    May it continues for a loooong time!
    They are both beautiful, it is striking

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    I saw them skate in A on I last month in Zurich. They deserve this title without a doubt.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie View Post
    I saw them skate in A on I last month in Zurich. They deserve this title without a doubt.
    Stéphane (yup Lambiel) even said on twitter that they were winning the WC EX.

Tripping on the Podium breathesgelatin's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by breathesgelatin View Post
    I love these two so much and I hope someday they may really compete for international podiums.
    ^^^^Quote above from when I started this thread in July!! Who would have guessed??

Proud to be an early stage uber of P/C!

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Such a magical dance pair! Congratulations!

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumededragon View Post
    Stéphane (yup Lambiel) even said on twitter that they were winning the WC EX.
    If only i liked their song

Page 4 of 319 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast