Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Oh, thank you! I was struggling to find all the videos in between work. Got totally confused with what was from when! :laugh:
No problem! I'm too lazy myself to look for all the videos myself, so I'm always grateful when someone else do it :bow:
Also I managed to found some links that are beter quality than the ones provided. My bad sight needs some good visibility :drama: Unfortunately, sometimes there are only with the poor one... Very dissapointed that there are nowhere any videos from 2014 WC except the one in update. I blame the television :p

2013 TEB Short Dance
2013 Junior Worlds Free Dance

Oh, and I think that since their performance in 2013 JWC was interrupted, maybe it would be a good idea to include the other FD from that season? Like this one: JGP Final Free Dance

I think Gabriella is one lucky girl to have Guillaume as a partner and thanks to that she could improve greatly. It's very clear that in their earlier years he was visibly the better one. Nevertheless, I think they're well matched couple. And after watching all these videos I must say I realy like their music choices :points:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Wow, thank you Doris! And thank you, Tiffany's mom :)
Watching the programs I realized that Gabi throughout these years almost hasn't changed. She always look so mature. As opposed to Guillaume who looked so cute :love:
Here's some photos I found:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Oh, and I think that since their performance in 2013 JWC was interrupted, maybe it would be a good idea to include the other FD from that season? Like this one: JGP Final Free Dance

I think Gabriella is one lucky girl to have Guillaume as a partner and thanks to that she could improve greatly. It's very clear that in their earlier years he was visibly the better one. Nevertheless, I think they're well matched couple. And after watching all these videos I must say I realy like their music choices :points:

Wow! They had something special already.
Gabriella is wonderfuly beautiful. Her long and thin limbs are lovely. They are good couple.
And I love their costumes! They have perfectly good body shapes. Costumes really look good on them.:love:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Wow, thank you Doris! And thank you, Tiffany's mom :)
Watching the programs I realized that Gabi throughout these years almost hasn't changed. She always look so mature. As opposed to Guillaume who looked so cute :love:
Here's some photos I found:

:agree:

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Here's their FD from 2009

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=urX5M7pHS_c

The youtuber is Tiffany Zahorski's mom!
Thank you. It is amazing that Guillaume stayed together with Gabriella despite the huge difference in their abilities. Shows that patience brings rewards (well, at least sometimes :)).

Wow! They had something special already.
Gabriella is wonderfuly beautiful. Her long and thin limbs are lovely. They are good couple.
And I love their costumes! They have perfectly good body shapes. Costumes really look good on them.:love:
They were the Junior GP Final and Worlds silver medalists with the FD posted by cathlen after all (that was one of their silver performances, to be more precise). And actually they caught my eye more than Stepanova/Bukin then - I thought they were future stars, while Stepanova/Bukin seemed like another one in a row of good Russian teams. I didn't think that G/P's stardom would come quite so soon, though.

Last edited:

dada16

On the Ice
Hello everyone I am french and I love Gabriella and Guillaume. If you want someone to translate some articles from French to english I can try do to this for you. :cheer:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
They were the Junior GP Final and Worlds silver medalists with the FD posted by cathlen after all (that was one of their silver performances, to be more precise). And actually they caught my eye more than Stepanova/Bukin then - I thought they were future stars, while Stepanova/Bukin seemed like another one in a row of good Russian teams. I didn't think that G/P's stardom would come quite so soon, though.

Yes, they were fast. But they deserved it, right? They came to Japan at WTT. It was the first time they’d come to Japan since they got on podium in major Senior comp. Of course, audience was looking forward to that masterpiece FS and this new couple. I’ve had many reports filled with excitement about them.

Hello everyone I am french and I love Gabriella and Guillaume. If you want someone to translate some articles from French to english I can try do to this for you. :cheer:

Wow:love: Thank you. I’m waiting! Here in Japan, their information is not available, and what’s more, French is all Greek to me! :hopelessness:

Last edited:

Pika

Final Flight
Wow:love: Thank you. I’m waiting! Here in Japan, their information is not available, and what’s more, French is all Greek to me! :hopelessness:

Hey hamaguri (I have the feeling we meet in every fan thread lol!) It would be a pleasure to teach you French..... If you teach me some Japanese :biggrin:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Hey hamaguri (I have the feeling we meet in every fan thread lol!) It would be a pleasure to teach you French..... If you teach me some Japanese :biggrin:
Yes! We are lovers for FS!

As for Japanese, of course yes! Are you interested Japanese? (Oh, the other day, you asked about the meaning “sensyu” ). Speaking and listening to Japanese are not at all difficult. Pronunciation is straightforward thanks to the limited range of sounds. Actually, you could listen to the term “sensyu". There is no number or gender or case for nouns. There is no definite or indefinite article. Tenses are simple. If you have something to learn or ask specifically, please let me know using PM. My door always opens.;)

And as for French (wow! You are a French?:dance:), it’s not possible for me to master French! I don’t know why, but I must say vast majority of Japanese are not good at learning foreign languages. True, I love the sounds of French. I’m a sucker for French movies, so I’ve watched tons of them from old to new. One of the reasons I like about them is the beautiful French sounds have always fascinated me. What’s more, I love chanson! :) But learning French is another.:hopelessness:

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker

Wow! Thanks, dada16!

Yeah, I'm getting impatient to learn what these two are cooking up for this season! Hope it is something very different.

dada16

On the Ice
yep I know that french is not the easiest language to learn :cheer:
for now gabriella and Guillaume didn't talk about their new programs ... they performed with the french team in some gala in France and then took some holidays... I know that they want to present programs very different and we are all waiting for their new program :cheer:
In a video they talked about an incredible entry with a jump maybe .... something very strange and i never seen this before but it's very exciting :cheer2:

Last edited:

bramweld

Record Breaker
I wonder if they might do the Chocolat soundtrack? Gabbi has been posting an awful lot of Montreal Swing. I have a feeling they may do something decidedly French, but let's see.

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Yeah, I've notice the swing videos, but wasn't sure if they are just her enjoying the local cultural events or a bit of a clue to the inspiration of their next programme.

One thing that I'm interested in is how they will do with the waltz. Do we think they will go for a more modern waltz?

ETA: They, of course, did a waltz as Juniors, but they have come a long way since then. They did a modern pop song then, but a very gentle one from Coeur de Pirate.

Last edited:

bramweld

Record Breaker
Yeah, I've notice the swing videos, but wasn't sure if they are just her enjoying the local cultural events or a bit of a clue to the inspiration of their next programme.

One thing that I'm interested in is how they will do with the waltz. Do we think they will go for a more modern waltz?

ETA: They, of course, did a waltz as Juniors, but they have come a long way since then. They did a modern pop song then, but a very gentle one from Coeur de Pirate.

I don't know, they don't tend to really like conventional and we could do without another traditional waltz. The rules gave the dancers freedom to create, I think they should use it :)

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Yeah, I want unconventional too. I want them to surprise people. :biggrin:

Also, I wonder where their first skate will be. Last year, they did the Autumn Classic in Canada but is that happening this year?

bramweld

Record Breaker
Yeah, I want unconventional too. I want them to surprise people. :biggrin:

Also, I wonder where their first skate will be. Last year, they did the Autumn Classic in Canada but is that happening this year?

Not sure. But a number of Lauzon's skaters are scheduled to debut their programs this weekend including Hubbell and Donahue, I just can't remember the name of the event. But soon enough things will become clear.