Marin Honda | Page 51 | Golden Skate

Marin Honda

breadstal

Record Breaker
SA and IdF!! complete opposite from the back2back event she had last season.

I hope we get an update on her SP. She hasn't shown any social media presence in almost a month. I wonder how things are going with Raf đź‘€

While Eunsoo is super active, that's interesting. I want to see her programs so much, I miss her skating :( And yes, I hope she's working well with Raf and she already adjusted to new place <3

rnois13

On the Ice
well, marin does show up somewhat frequently with taichi on sean rabbit's instagram, but that is about it.
Looks like she had a little accident with her finger. https://www.instagram.com/p/BkrLvU4BhCG/
For a while, her rinkmates have been actively posting together and I wondered why Marin isn't there. Glad to see a hint of how she's doing.
Hopefully it won't be too difficult to stabilize Raf's techniques with her old ones since it's only the beginning.

kimi492

Final Flight
She posted a picture with Raf on her instastory - I hope someone can translate the Japanese lol

CeciGaby

Rinkside
I've thinking about this lately , do you think that there is a possibility that Marin will use her Tango program as her competitive SP? The one made by Jeff, Because she did not perform it a lot last year not even as exhibition

rnois13

On the Ice
She posted a picture with Raf on her instastory - I hope someone can translate the Japanese lol
thru google translate(not accurate but you get the gist): "I will do my best with everything, I will be happy if can cheer for this season as well"

I've thinking about this lately , do you think that there is a possibility that Marin will use her Tango program as her competitive SP? The one made by Jeff, Because she did not perform it a lot last year not even as exhibition
people didnt like the program but i m lowkey crossing my fingers thats the case🤞marin should give it a go if she still desires it.

Taken from Evgenia’s FF.
Cute moment with Marin during Evgenia’s IG live. :luv17:
love this moment

leoleo

Medalist
I'm so happy seeing Marin & Eunsoo hanging out together! i would like it if they could become friendly supportive rivals like yuzuru & javier :hap85:

rnois13

On the Ice
I guess we'll have to wait for The Ice to know Marin's programs. I know Raf likes surprises, but my patience is being tested đź’©

komorebi

Rinkside
I guess we'll have to wait for The Ice to know Marin's programs. I know Raf likes surprises, but my patience is being tested đź’©

Same! I hope she does something different and out of the box from her usual soft, princess-y style :) I want her to challenge herself this year!

leoleo

Medalist
The Ice is really gonna deliver! we'll see both Marin's & Alina's new programs! give it to me!

combinationspin

On the Ice
Same! I hope she does something different and out of the box from her usual soft, princess-y style :) I want her to challenge herself this year!

Actually, her team made her challenge herself last season with the Tango SP and the Turandot LP. But both programs didn’t work out well for her (although I liked the Tango SP). The Smile SP from the season before was also a challenge for Marin because Hamada purposely chose a style of music that Marin didn’t like.
For next season, I’d be perfectly happy if Marin sticks to the style she does best. Stabilizing the 3F and 3Z technique should be the main priority and the next season might already be her make or break season in that regard (because I think the season after it will all be about 3A and quads in ladies’ skating).

rnois13

On the Ice
Marin's skating club is JAL! Seems the company launched their skating club and she become the first skater. She's registered member in Tokyo. Congrats Marin!

alexaa

Final Flight
:):) That would be amazing! And I think that is really possible because Mariah went to SLB, Nathan too, maybe Rafael likes to send his students to SLB

Go check her IG story from today.

And in Carolina Ice Palace with SLB

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlL-K_8jluF/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=tiatrydbo5e7

Raf’s kids take turns to go to Carolina Ice palace lol, Nathan at the end of June, Mariah last week, Marin this week.

It was Ashley’s program which motivated Nathan to go to SLB last year