Official web site European Championships 2015 | Golden Skate

Official web site European Championships 2015

TMC

Record Breaker
Thanks!

At 1st I thought the prices were absolutely extorbitant but then I checked and they're actually really reasonable...It's been 14 years since I lived in Sweden and of course I didn't realise what inflation does to money over time :bang:

That all-event silver package is very manageable at 300 euros, but I would have to stay at a hotel as my best Swedish friend just moved from Stockholm to Linköping :cry:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
But... There are no all-day tickets? And why the Ladies FS in Saturday alone?! :bang:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Thanks!

At 1st I thought the prices were absolutely extorbitant but then I checked and they're actually really reasonable...It's been 14 years since I lived in Sweden and of course I didn't realise what inflation does to money over time :bang:

That all-event silver package is very manageable at 300 euros, but I would have to stay at a hotel as my best Swedish friend just moved from Stockholm to Linköping :cry:
... and it's the hotel bills that are more offputting than the tickets, due to the competition being spread over 5 days... :-/

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
But... There are no all-day tickets? And why the Ladies FS in Saturday alone?! :bang:

Yeah, weird. Perhaps they want the evening to prepare for the Gala Exhibition.

Anyway: 'ISU have not confirmed the schedule yet and offer may subject to change.'

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Yeah, weird. Perhaps they want the evening to prepare for the Gala Exhibition.

Anyway: 'ISU have not confirmed the schedule yet and offer may subject to change.'
I just think that they want to earn more money adding one competition on Sunday, exactly as they did last year ;)

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
^ Oh well, I suppose figure skating federations need all the money they can get ;) It's not the most popular sport in Sweden for sure. I think maybe in eight place or some such regarding TV ratings...

TMC

Record Breaker
... and it's the hotel bills that are more offputting than the tickets, due to the competition being spread over 5 days... :-/

Still, it's good that the men's event at least isn't on back to back days ;)