Maria Sotskova | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Maria Sotskova

Basil

On the Ice
Currently, no. I translate articles that i think are interesting or/and tell a lot about skaters and Russian figure skating, if I have free time of course. You can find new articles at my pastebin page http://pastebin.com/u/V_M or my social network page http://vk.com/vasiliymelnik
If you have an article you want translated just send me a private message on pastebin, vk.com, or here and I'll see what i can do.

Last edited:

Basil

On the Ice
Hah, didn't know her last name is pronounced SO-tskova, i thought it was SotsKOva. That was a very nice and clean performance. Is this her new exhibitional program for the next season?

Last edited:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Maybe it will be better for her to make more impact and she will have time to fix problems. I hope she can make a stronger senior debut the following season.

She will compete with Higuchi, Proklova and Tsurskaya for Junior Worlds title. This will be fierce.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Well, I'm actually kind of happy about this: with Medvedeva and Sakhanovich already going Seniors, the field will be more crowded than ever, and since she placed "just" 4th at JGPF and 5th at JW she can try to have a "golden season" next year! :cheer2: Even if I'm sure that Higuchi, Tsurkaya and Proklova will not make things easy for her for sure...

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
If Maria wants to survive through the Russian Ladies War of FS, she must start beating Serafima again.

Aleksey

Rinkside
Me too! She has a unique elegance and quality in her skating.

Although her skating is not rapid, technically brilliant or athletic, she is so tender and touching, her images are so persuasive, that, when she is skating, I see THE BEAUTY (in the pure sense of this word). As for me, her skating, being the delicate mixture of grace, smart elegance and sophisticated charm, distinguishes her from other juniors, she really stands “apart”!