Maria Sotskova | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Maria Sotskova

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Interesting costume! Though I feel like it needs to bedazzled on some sort. I hope that the red lining of her dress is changed. Nonetheless, a good costume and love the open back!

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
After watching many times I can say that I fell in love with this program! It's good to see Maria portraying a fierce character!
By the way, she will perform as the first of last group in the free. Hope the result will be 1st as well. Good luck!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Watching the Riga SP, I was also struck with how much she has developed since last season. Maybe she will start beating Sakhanovich again (maybe... but probably not)... ;)

gotoschool

Medalist
It's wonderful to see Maria go clean for the SP and LP with such nice distance and height in her jumps, which have more beauty and grandeur than last year helped by her increased height, and she combines it with such elegant movements and fine musicality. Congratulation to her!

Last edited:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Can we say that she will qualify to JGP final for sure after this win? She will compete with Serafima, Wakaba and Mai Mihara in Austria.