Maria Sotskova | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Maria Sotskova

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maria is becoming one of my favorite Russian ladies who's packaged well - she's definitely one with charisma and talent. I wasn't sure about her R&J costume at first, but now I like it, sparkly belt included!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Maria is becoming one of my favorite Russian ladies who's packaged well - she's definitely one with charisma and talent. I wasn't sure about her R&J costume at first, but now I like it, sparkly belt included!

I also really like her a lot :) I hope she will have an excellent rest of her season, and I'm looking forward to what she will do in the future!! One thing that makes me optimistic for her future is that she appears to have already gone through puberty, unlike a lot of the junior skaters.

Basil

On the Ice
Just watched her SP, missed the JGP. I'm impressed. Also... her legs are soooo loooong! :laugh:

wallee

Rinkside
a befitting second coming for Kostner, she must find her own style but her artistic growth potential is huge
she is a good all around skater like Pogorilaya. they could compete for spots in the Rus team in 2018 along with other talents Tsurskaya, Tuk and Radionova

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Maria is scheduled to compete at the Challenger Series event in Tallinn! Super excited for her senior debut!

She will be competing against Tursynbaeva, Da Bin Choi and Sakhanovich. Hope she skates perfectly clean and makes the podium there.

NaVi

Medalist
I meant to write this a month ago, but Sotskova should consider a getting a new SP where she does a 2A in the 1st half the the 3Lz+3T 3F in the 2nd half. If she wants medals she's going to have to squeeze out every point.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looks like Maria is on the preliminary list for the Cup of Russia Kazan this week (along with Sima). Good luck Masha :yahoo:

Aleksey

Rinkside
Wow! https://fotki.yandex.ru/users/mihsersh/album/495403/ Photos of Mariya’s choreographic studies, made by Mikhail Sharov.
Even at this place, not disposed to sophisticated art, among all these boxing properties, she looks gorgeous! To change the atmosphere by the mere presence is a real feature of a truly lady! Good luck, Mariya! I do wish you the best!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tallinn Trophy? I can't find her among the entries, while Fedichkina and Sakhanovich are listed :confused:

Senior debut :agree: unless she was removed that would be a pity. She totally would have won.

Last edited:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Yes she will be there :cheer: I am ecstatic to see her!

Me too! I hope everything will be perfect and she is going to win there with a good score!

BTW I can not see Sakhanovich's name on the entry list anymore.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Wow! https://fotki.yandex.ru/users/mihsersh/album/495403/ Photos of Mariya’s choreographic studies, made by Mikhail Sharov.
Even at this place, not disposed to sophisticated art, among all these boxing properties, she looks gorgeous! To change the atmosphere by the mere presence is a real feature of a truly lady! Good luck, Mariya! I do wish you the best!

Thanks for sharing! Her face in these pictures reminds me Kostner a lot!!