Kevin Reynolds | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Kevin Reynolds

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm hoping and praying so hard he gets AT LEAST a bronze medal! As long as he doesn't fall, get underroated jumps, or lots of negative GOE....

seal308

Rinkside
Please help.
I'm looking for footage of Kevin while he was in Japan.
It was shortly after winning 4CC, Four Continents in Japan.
I think he and Canadian paris skating Eric Radford were going to go shopping in a mall in Japan.
A japanese comedy duo wanted to interview foreigners for Japanese tv.
They didn't know who Kevin was at first so it was really random.
I think Kevin showed them a quad on the ground.
I know the footage was somewhere on youtube, but now I can't find it.
Does anyone know where it is?

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Please help.
I'm looking for footage of Kevin while he was in Japan.
It was shortly after winning 4CC, Four Continents in Japan.
I think he and Canadian paris skating Eric Radford were going to go shopping in a mall in Japan.
A japanese comedy duo wanted to interview foreigners for Japanese tv.
They didn't know who Kevin was at first so it was really random.
I think Kevin showed them a quad on the ground.
I know the footage was somewhere on youtube, but now I can't find it.
Does anyone know where it is?

I think my friend showed me pictures of it via Instagram direct message with the English translation. Do you want those instead?

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
bad news!!!!

icenetwork ‏@icenetwork 11m11 minutes ago

Kevin Reynolds has withdrawn from Skate Canada, citing injury and equipment issues, according to a @SkateCanada press release.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Poor Kevin. :no: I have nothing against Nam, but I wished Kevin would finally get a chance to be Canada's #1, no matter how briefly. Yes, he still can come back this season but I fear the odds are mounting against him.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Poor Kevin. :no: I have nothing against Nam, but I wished Kevin would finally get a chance to be Canada's #1, no matter how briefly. Yes, he still can come back this season but I fear the odds are mounting against him.

I think the article said that Kevin is hoping to come back to Nationals. Hopefully with the time off he'll recover fully and properly and finally get that darn boot situation figured out. I love Nam too. But I love Kevin more and I'm rooting for Kevin to win Nationals. And for Nam to get 2nd.

I think Kevin could potentially get a huge comeback once he's fully recovered.

I wonder though. What injury was it? Like what did he injure?

Meoima

Match Penalty
I like Nam as well, but yes, he's still young he has all the time so I really want to see Kevin to have this sportlight. I hope Kevin will recover well. It's sad that he has to skate in pain.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like Nam as well, but yes, he's still young he has all the time so I really want to see Kevin to have this sportlight. I hope Kevin will recover well. It's sad that he has to skate in pain.

I'm praying so hard that Kevin will recover really well. It' so NOT FAIR for him to go through these hardships. He was showing so much potential two seasons ago....he made a brief comeback for the team event and won a silver medal with the rest of the skaters who represented Canada in the team event....I'm really really really sad for him.

I hope that Kevin will come back stronger than before and finally get those darn-gosh-freaking-awful boot problems resolved. I want him to finally get the recognition and reward for his talents that he deserves.

I've been fighting back tears all day.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
The timing of this is really unfortunate. This was Kevin's chance to finally be Canada #1, and his chance to gain momentum if he skates well. But since he's still planning to come back for nationals, his season isn't over. They need to find out the root of the problem... I hope it's not another Timothy Goebel situation.

I just remembered https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU1BMyst2As Have you seen this??:) Stay healthy, Kevin!
Gallavich posted this a while back. :yes:

LRK

Record Breaker
I'm praying so hard that Kevin will recover really well. It' so NOT FAIR for him to go through these hardships. He was showing so much potential two seasons ago....he made a brief comeback for the team event and won a silver medal with the rest of the skaters who represented Canada in the team event....I'm really really really sad for him.

I hope that Kevin will come back stronger than before and finally get those darn-gosh-freaking-awful boot problems resolved. I want him to finally get the recognition and reward for his talents that he deserves.

I've been fighting back tears all day.

I know it's terribly hard to bear when one's favourite goes through these things - but have courage, and keep you faith up! Hopefully Kevin will come through this all right, hopefully with his boot problems sorted. It's better than to just struggle along and have the kind of performances that he did at the Autumn Classic. Let's all hope that Kevin will be able to come back stronger than ever and do himself justice on the ice.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know it's terribly hard to bear when one's favourite goes through these things - but have courage, and keep you faith up! Hopefully Kevin will come through this all right, hopefully with his boot problems sorted. It's better than to just struggle along and have the kind of performances that he did at the Autumn Classic. Let's all hope that Kevin will be able to come back stronger than ever and do himself justice on the ice.

I'm trying to have faith but I don't want to get too much faith that I get dissapointed.

I'm hoping so hard. I'm praying so hard.

I know he's doing what's best for himself to recover and not potentially end his career prematurally.

I really want him to finally win the Canadian national championships. It's his time.

Thanks for the words.