2014 Lombardia Trophy

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
There is almost no people there - reminds me watching junior competitions

auser

Record Breaker
Good for her ... getting right back up from the fall to do the spin and rest of the program.

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
I love Die Zauberfloete, but why is Satoko wearing bananas? i know they're probably supposed to be moons, but it seems an homage to Carmen Miranda

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
I love Die Zauberfloete, but why is Satoko wearing bananas? i know they're probably supposed to be moons, but it seems an homage to Carmen Miranda

I kind of liked her costume though :x (Maybe this means I have questionable tastes lol)

That aside, was pretty sure she would slay this competition. Hope she holds onto 1st place until the end :)

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I kind of liked her costume though :x (Maybe this means I have questionable tastes lol)

That aside, was pretty sure she would slay this competition. Hope she holds onto 1st place until the end :)

My feed is too choppy to get anything...how did she do? I know she's at the top, but how was Satoko's performance?

MasterB

Final Flight
Love Miyahara - I immediately thought bananas too. That flip barely got off the ice.

Good for Angela, hopes she skates to her abilities in the Free Skate.

ballerinaonice

Spectator
I didn't like Satoko's costume either... I thought she was gonna wear the white one she wore for the Kansai University Gala:(
I really like her program, but I'm disappointed with her scores. Why does she have lower PCS than Viktoria Helgesson??

MasterB

Final Flight
Miyahara - I never could understand why she is always underscored in PCS, she has solid spins, good transitions, and decent speed across the ice and not to mention her musicality. I know that she is tiny but, there is nothing she could do about that.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Really shocked about Miyahara's low PCS: she had a lovely choreography that actually went with the music, a lot of transitions and skated clean, I was expecting something around 27-28 :eek:hwell: So happy for Joshi, though, her program was really well-sold!

yuki

Final Flight
Love Miyahara - I immediately thought bananas too. That flip barely got off the ice.

On the plus side, her 3Lz-3T combination looked much better to me that last year (and she got full credit for it + positive GOE).
Her PCS are still a joke, though (6.35 in SS, really?)

MasterB

Final Flight
I would have given Miyahara an overall score of 63-65, with a clean flip and a better dress a 68.