20 Pina UMEK SLO 13
21 Isabelle OLSSON SWE 14
22 Ioulia CHTCHETININA SUI 15
23 Matilde GIANOCCA SUI 15
24 Laure NICODET SUI 15

Last edited:

foruiz

Final Flight
I hope MCM does well here. A podium finish would be a very good treat. I hope that he was able to polish his programs and his jumps will be more stable than in Skate Americal

Last edited:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Are Dylan and Lubov still planning to compete in this event? They had something special going on already when they skated in Octoberfest. I would love to see their progress!

Moreover, I hope Liza isn't burned out yet. :( Is this the last CS competition that she's doing before GPF?

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Are Dylan and Lubov still planning to compete in this event? They had something special going on already when they skated in Octoberfest. I would love to see their progress!

Moreover, I hope Liza isn't burned out yet. :( Is this the last CS competition that she's doing before GPF?

According to this page, she's going to be at the Golden Spin of Zagreb (but it doesn't have her listed for the Warsaw Cup, so I don't know what is correct :confused2:).

She probably only needs to show up to get gold here...I don't think it should be too stressful for her. And according to Mishin, it's easier for them to train at competitions than at their home rink.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
According to this page, she's going to be at the Golden Spin of Zagreb (but it doesn't have her listed for the Warsaw Cup, so I don't know what is correct :confused2:).

She probably only needs to show up to get gold here...I don't think it should be too stressful for her. And according to Mishin, it's easier for them to train at competitions than at their home rink.

Ohhhh okay. That's odd. ISU definitely stated that the Warsaw Cup is part of the CS this season. They need to sort this out then :frown:
Also, thanks for the info about her training! I agree that this competition isn't too stressful for her. GO LIZA!

LRK

Record Breaker
Yes, go Liza! And go Petrov! :)

(I suppose we couldn't have either of them sitting around twiddling their thumbs, could we? ;) )

samson

Medalist
Wait is Liza really doing Warsaw cup??

The challenger series standings also have her competing at Golden Spin... I wonder if she is doing this in lieu of Golden Spin so she'll have more time before the Grand Prix Final? I don't know why she would need two more competitions.

lyndichee

Medalist
I feel like this will go both ways; if she medals at GPF people will say how all these competitions helped her achieve that, if she doesn't perform well everyone will say she was too tired from all the competitions. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
I hope MCM does well here. A podium finish would be a very good treat. I hope that he was able to polish his programs and his jumps will be more stable than in Skate Americal

Yes, yes. Wishing the best for Michael. I hope he improves as much as Misha Ge has this season. :)

LRK

Record Breaker
I feel like this will go both ways; if she medals at GPF people will say how all these competitions helped her achieve that, if she doesn't perform well everyone will say she was too tired from all the competitions. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

That's the thing, though.... There are no guarantees; all one can do is follow the strategy that seems to be the best one, and take the consequences as they come.

lyndichee

Medalist
That's the thing, though.... There are no guarantees; all one can do is follow the strategy that seems to be the best one, and take the consequences as they come.

Yep exactly my thoughts :) I am dying to see Eliza continue to prove the critics wrong.

Super excited for Lubov and Dylan :)

noidont

Final Flight
Mishin has said that practice on the road has better condition than at home, so he is taking his group across Europe like a gypsy camp. It's just a way to do things. I don't see it as good or bad, except probably Mishin should try to get better condition for his skaters in St. Petersburg.