Junior Ladies SP JGP Courchevel 2014 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Junior Ladies SP JGP Courchevel 2014

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Just tuned in, I checked the stream earlier, and there was ice resurfacing, so silly me assumed it was just a break in between the practices. Didn't realize the competition had started. :bang:
I have to say, I am stunned by the video quality of the stream. It's incredibly good. Since this and next week are the only events I can watch (unless the archived streams remain available until October sometime), I'm gonna try and watch as much as possible.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The music they playing for this warm-up group :laugh:

Who put thumbs down for the video?

Amer

Final Flight
Country
Italy
.73 for TES for the Moroccan girl?
Ouch! Good for her for trying.
Have to admit that I'm very curious to see her performance.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
The music they playing for this warm-up group :laugh:

Who put thumbs down for the video?
The hosts have played this stuff in all the breaks so far. They really could have come up with some modern songs instead. The young ladies must feel like they are not taken seriously. Maybe the hosts had to pay some copyright fee and chose the cheapest music available...

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
.73 for TES for the Moroccan girl?
Ouch! Good for her for trying.
Have to admit that I'm very curious to see her performance.

To be honest, I enjoy her performance by the fact that she seems happy to do figure skating and to me that's the most important thing :)
Many skater doesn't seems to enjoy what they do these days and are like robot who produce their jobs.

Cudo to her for trying and enjoy her experience, I'm sure she is happy to be there!

TMC

Record Breaker
Emmi Peltonen has great skating skills. And a HUGE !!!!!!!! double axel. She could have 3A one day

I thought so too!! But didn't want to write here cos I thought that I was probably wrong and just seeing it through the "white & blue" glasses of a compatriot :biggrin:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Lovely program for Amber except for the fall, but I think that she lacks a bit of presence/charisma on the ice, especially with this kind of choreography, it didn't really made a big "impact" compared to Mitaya and Medvedeva :eek:hwell:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Uhm, I saw the costume, and thought zombie dance exhibition. And now it sounds like it, too. *confused*