Junior Ladies SP JGP Courchevel 2014 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Junior Ladies SP JGP Courchevel 2014

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Serafima's song....Elena's Dress....now Zombie dance music. Julie....who are your favorite skaters?

oleada

Record Breaker
Loved Julie, she was very fun and expressive. Clean skate and attempted harder elements

Mysticchic

Rinkside
For those of you would would like to rewatch the girl from MAR Yasmina ELHARIM it's starts at apx 1:24 in the video

zamboni step

Final Flight
Well Evgenia has made a fan of me! Her SP was beautiful! :love: The gap between her legs in her air position is less extreme and the technique and strength required to do those tanos with that quality.... Tutberidze may actually be the best coach in Russia.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well Evgenia has made a fan of me! Her SP was beautiful! :love: The gap between her legs in her air position is less extreme and the technique and strength required to do those tanos with that quality.... Tutberidze may actually be the best coach in Russia.

I agree about Evgenia. She skated near flawless and her jumps were near perfection. I loved the music and really like the slow gradual feel of the program. IMO it was very mature and especially considering that it's the JGP.

http://youtu.be/XWPSW76THRo

hanca

Record Breaker
I like Evgenia much more than last year too. She is much quicker and her skating between the elements much more powerful. The jumps were lovely too.

zamboni step

Final Flight
I agree about Evgenia. She skated near flawless and her jumps were near perfection. I loved the music and really like the slow gradual feel of the program. IMO it was very mature and especially considering that it's the JGP.

http://youtu.be/XWPSW76THRo

Agreed, the choreography was lovely, her facial expressions have improved a lot. The dress was also beautiful, I still think she needs more speed though, but that might come as she gets more confident and comfortable with the program.

Meli_Huber

On the Ice
Evgenia improved a lot. Her Skating is mucher bigger and her edges much deeper.
Also her jumps look better than last year.

Great Girl!

From the German view:
It is great to see Lea going for 3F and 3Lz. Last season she only had the jumps up to Loop. She tried one 3F at the end of the season, but not sucessfully.
The 3F-2T was good. Pity about the Lz.
But I had really to say, that her Skating is small and the edges are not good - you can see from the first second that she had a lot to work on that aspect.

BounceAround

On the Ice
The off-season is finally over :party:! I've only watched a few of the programs, and I agree that Medvedeva has improved tremendously. The program was good. I like my dose of lyrical snot in the morning :biggrin:.

Does anyone know if she got an edge call (major or minor) on her lutz? The protocols aren't out yet, and I expected her to be leading by more than 0.8 in the technical mark.

BusyMom

Medalist
To be honest, I enjoy her performance by the fact that she seems happy to do figure skating and to me that's the most important thing :)
Many skater doesn't seems to enjoy what they do these days and are like robot who produce their jobs.

Cudo to her for trying and enjoy her experience, I'm sure she is happy to be there!
I second your notion. She at least showed how proud she was just to be there and had the best time out there. Lovely girl! :bow: