Junior Men SP JGP Courchevel 2014 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Junior Men SP JGP Courchevel 2014

BusyMom

Medalist
NOW GO DENISS!! :clap:

A bit nervous because he skates 5th in the group. He already said after JWC that his mistakes on the SP depended on starting number (he skated 4th) because 'the more I have to wait, the more nervous I get'. Hoping that today will be fine!
Now you make me nervous too...:laugh:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Hhhhmmm, anyone who skates to Rachmaninoff gets bonus points from me. Too bad about the fall, though. :eek:hwell:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
A young man with a lot of drive. The jumps need a little bit of work, but he looks promising.

catchie

On the Ice
Ah, too bad about that fall. On Warmup he landed the combo three times. How unfortunate. Spins were great (as always :D) , loved the 'Yuna spin variation with blade in his arm' pose or whatever to call it. 4th place is not so bad though, I thought it would be lower!

BusyMom

Medalist
I'm sorry! :cry:

Just breathe! :biggrin:
:laugh: remind me of my doctor.

Oh my poor boy...he look disappointed! But I think he has been improved a lot during these past few months. His spins are much much better. And his timing with music is so accurate. He'll do better later in the season. :clap:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Still he was awesome to watch. Too bad about the fall. But it's always great to see a new hope from some other than the usual suspect countries.