2014 JGP Courchevel Junior Ladies FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 JGP Courchevel Junior Ladies FS

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Yasmina, you were so refreshing to watch!

I enjoy every moment of your skating because you looks so happy to be there :)
It would be so much fun to see skaters like her these days.
I'm a little tired of the way the sport is going, nobody skating for themselves, everyone are like robots following a point of system that controls them.

It's so sad :cry:

I hope Yasmina will get an other junior grand prix, I like watching her because she do figure skating for the right reason :)

Morocco has 1 more ladies' slot, in Tallinn, Estonia (JGP #5). Assuming they have very few skaters, being a new country to the FS world, I wouldn't be surprised if she gets that other spot.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Morocco has 1 more ladies' slot, in Tallinn, Estonia (JGP #5). Assuming they have very few skaters, being a new country to the FS world, I wouldn't be surprised if she gets that other spot.

Good for Yasmina. I bet she'll improve. Was the man beside her in K&C Olivier Shoenfelder? Very look-alike...

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Good for Yasmina. I bet she'll improve. Was the man beside her in K&C Olivier Shoenfelder? Very look-alike...

Translating from here:

"Integrated international Skating Union (ISU), El Harim and Mahmoudi (15 years), affiliated to the Association of Sports Moroccan and ice rink Mega Mall in Rabat, completing internships at the rink Charlemagne in Lyon, led by the French coach of international renown, Muriel Boucher Zazoui, to refine their techniques, said Thursday a statement from the Sports Association of Moroccan ice."

Since Schoenfelder coaches in Lyon, it's very likely him.

ETA: And freeze-framing it and comparing to pics, it's definitely him. Or his evil identical twin.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Not 100% crazy about the giant amount of sparkle on Emmi's dress, but the style looks really nice.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Since Schoenfelder coaches in Lyon, it's very likely him.

ETA: And freeze-framing it and comparing to pics, it's definitely him. Or his evil identical twin.

:laugh: thanks... I'm 99 percent sure too... didn't know he was a coach.

GO Evgenia!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Medvedeva's legs are so thin, it makes me wonder how she has enough muscle to jump those jumps!

Meoima

Match Penalty
Medvedeva's legs are so thin, it makes me wonder how she has enough muscle to jump those jumps!
I have the same feeling. No offense to anyone. But I have this serious question to ask, why do some Russian girls look soooooo thin? I feel so scared for them. Adelina also looked thin when she was in junior (just checked youtube) but not this thin. :eek:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Wow Evgenia, that was beautiful! :love:

The german Eurosport expert declared Evgenia the future champion of the upcoming decade. He may have a point ...

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Amber would need 124.85 to win. She's never scored higher than a 107.34 internationally. Huh.

(Coincidentally, Medvedeva just beat her ISU PB FS by 0.08. Such a wide margin, huh?)