Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1470 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Has anyone had any luck with puzzle. I'm terrible at puzzles, but I want to know what the picture is.

Yes, though my time was much worse than the "best times" posted. What you need to know is that all the pieces are already oriented in the way they will go (can't be turned). I have found two approaches that work: by shape and by colour. Usually you start jigsaw puzzles by doing the edges, as they are easy to identify and not too many pieces. You can then work in from the edges. In this case, I didn't do that: I put all the white pieces aside and spread out all the pieces with parts of Evgenia. I put those together based on colour and shape. Then I did the edges, then I put her in place and filled in the ice around her by pure shape. Normally you move once piece one at a time, but you can also select a bunch of pieces and then move them as a group. This "group move" helps when you are sorting out the pieces (Evgenia vs ice) or edge vs non-edge.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes, though my time was much worse than the "best times" posted. What you need to know is that all the pieces are already oriented in the way they will go (can't be turned). I have found two approaches that work: by shape and by colour. Usually you start jigsaw puzzles by doing the edges, as they are easy to identify and not too many pieces. You can then work in from the edges. In this case, I didn't do that: I put all the white pieces aside and spread out all the pieces with parts of Evgenia. I put those together based on colour and shape. Then I did the edges, then I put her in place and filled in the ice around her by pure shape. Normally you move once piece one at a time, but you can also select a bunch of pieces and then move them as a group. This "group move" helps when you are sorting out the pieces (Evgenia vs ice) or edge vs non-edge.

Thank you. :)

Rexarcadia

On the Ice
Anyone else really want an autobiography from Zhenya in the future? I can think of few people who have accomplished so much, underwent so much change, and had as exciting a life as Zhenya has by age 20.

From her interviews it's clear she's articulate, introspective, and open about her feelings. Although much of it has been under the public spotlight, I would love to hear her life story in her own words.
She can call it ... memoirs of Zhenya lol

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone else really want an autobiography from Zhenya in the future? I can think of few people who have accomplished so much, underwent so much change, and had as exciting a life as Zhenya has by age 20.

From her interviews it's clear she's articulate, introspective, and open about her feelings. Although much of it has been under the public spotlight, I would love to hear her life story in her own words.

I definitely want to read her biography. Her journey is amazing.

macy

Record Breaker

that is one book i'd definitely read. i would love to hear about her years with Eteri, her olympic experience, moving to brian, etc. there would be so much great stuff to include. i hope she considers it someday!

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Tracy and Brian are currently on a youtube livestream with Pj Kwong. Brian said that he has 2,3,4 sessions with Zhenya per week. Today she is working with Tatiana Tarasova on polishing her short program.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tracy and Brian are currently on a youtube livestream with Pj Kwong. Brian said that he has 2,3,4 sessions with Zhenya per week. Today she is working with Tatiana Tarasova on polishing her short program.

I'm happy Tat is working with her. And I cannot wait to see her new short program, Masquerade. :)