Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1452 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just watched 2015 GPF . W.E. is really a masterpiece. Every movement timed to the music. :)

Fluture

Record Breaker
https://www.instagram.com/p/CA5OB7Tqxdm/?igshid=rxgtaaduh964

Zhenya‘s post on International Children‘s Day. Adorable. :)

Also, this is amazing. :luv17:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CA4_pQYIK2h/?igshid=1pmg4zlinml6m

She‘s playing from memory, too, which I can tell from personal experience is super difficult. I never quite managed it lol. I hope Zhenya notices it, she‘s playing lots of figure skating music. So much talent.

yes :) I do find all Averbukh programs for her so unique and real masterpieces.

I love all her new programs but her old Averbukh programs have a special place in my heart.

mdl

On the Ice
Fluture;2606722 .... I love all her new programs but her old Averbukh programs have a special place in my heart.[/QUOTE said:
Same to me. I actually did not follow so close LFS before Scate America 2015 and Melodies of the White Night. I watched it out of curiosity after hearing comments from Grishin during other discipline skate, then followed W.E and then fan forever :) .

I'm also curious and actually would love if she tries ZHulin as choreographer again. I think could be interesting collaboration..

mdl

On the Ice
if you have VK account, you can ask Zhenya question, the most interesting will be selected and she will reply to them in special video.
This is Russian Olympic Committee VK page and seems only there, could not find it in their IG.

https://vk.com/wall-89756355_31425

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Same to me. I actually did not follow so close LFS before Scate America 2015 and Melodies of the White Night. I watched it out of curiosity after hearing comments from Grishin during other discipline skate, then followed W.E and then fan forever :) .

I'm also curious and actually would love if she tries ZHulin as choreographer again. I think could be interesting collaboration..

2015 Skate America changed how I watched figure skating, too.
And I would love Zhulin to choreograph another program for her. :)

mdl

On the Ice
2015 Skate America changed how I watched figure skating, too.
And I would love Zhulin to choreograph another program for her. :)

her programs i can watch all the time and do not want them to end..

As for Zhulin, I remember that in one of his interviews he said that would be glad to work again with her..
So who knows...:)

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not just her competitive programs. I rewatch her exhibitions all the time too. My new favorite is Cuckoo from Europeans 2018, there is one with the words translated into English.

vixen0089

On the Ice
Not just her competitive programs. I rewatch her exhibitions all the time too. My new favorite is Cuckoo from Europeans 2018, there is one with the words translated into English.

I love this one, too! I watched it over and over during the weekend, I don’t know why, but it made me cry, so many emotions. This girl makes me want to learn figure skating (sort of started last year) and Russian (I got my first book today and started with first letters [emoji85]). My list of films to watch is expanding (due to music she skates to) and of course music, thanks to her I discovered wonderful pieces.

What about you guys? What do you do/like/want to do because of Zhenya?

mdl

On the Ice

One of her strongest and also the saddest.
The text is very strong and also the bird itself, cockoo, bears various symbolism in the slavic people - symbolizes the beginning of the spring, but also loneliness, misfortune, wandering, longing, fighting obstacles ...
May be of the way she skated it at Euro 2018, the text (i know Russian) with all the symbolism and the total impression over me, but at that time i somehow felt she will not win the OG and I think Zhenya also knew...:(

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love this one, too! I watched it over and over during the weekend, I don’t know why, but it made me cry, so many emotions. This girl makes me want to learn figure skating (sort of started last year) and Russian (I got my first book today and started with first letters [emoji85]). My list of films to watch is expanding (due to music she skates to) and of course music, thanks to her I discovered wonderful pieces.

What about you guys? What do you do/like/want to do because of Zhenya?

I'm exercising more. When I feel too lazy, I tell myself Evgenia skated on a broken foot, you have no excuse. :dbana:

And I have some of her figure skating on my music list.

Evgenia shared a video of her original Olympic program on her Instagram story and captioned it “it was too good.” That raises the question for me again if it was ever actually her choice what she skated to at the Olympics or if her program layout was her choice. :(