Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1418 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice

Her eyes in that last picture though :love: I never realized how pretty Zhenya’s eyes are!!

- - - Updated - - -

Her eyes in that last picture though :love: I never realized how pretty Zhenya’s eyes are!!

IceCrystalChris

On the Ice
Thank you @Fluture for sharing your thoughts about Evgenia and the Olympics. You summed up a lot of what I felt and still feel about her Olympics and the aftermath. You've helped inspire me to look back through Evgenia's Olympic season in her career history on MedvedevaNation to see if there is anything I can add to improve it. [emoji4]

Thanks @Jeanie19 for sharing how you became a fan of Evgenia. Although I only became a fan of her and skating itself during the 2018 Olympics, she is the best ladies skater I've ever seen. I can't wait to see how her skating continues to evolve over the coming seasons! [emoji4]

Vemvane

On the Ice

She is! Something about the photo makes me think of a Hollywood starlet from the 50s - I'm wondering if it's the tranquil confidence that she radiates. Thank you for sharing the link, tha!

I agree! So large, so bright, and so focused.

They are having such fun together. I'm glad they'll both be in the Sailor Moon show.

Welcome to Evgenia's fanfest, zhenyalionafan! I hope you make many good memories here. :)

And Fluture, thank you for that long and moving post. Evgenia is a very special skater, and she brings people to love the sport. Your mother's answer is a wise one, and reminds me, once again, why Evgenia is my favourite skater.

zhenyalionafan

Spectator
Thank you! I’ve been lurking for a (very) long time but set up an account recently and just realised that I haven’t actually posted anything! Zhenya was what got me back into skating and one of my dreams is to see her live one day.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Thank you! I’ve been lurking for a (very) long time but set up an account recently and just realised that I haven’t actually posted anything! Zhenya was what got me back into skating and one of my dreams is to see her live one day.

Welcome to Zhenya‘s fanfest! I love your name because incidentally, these two happen to be my favorite female skaters as well. :biggrin:

Rexarcadia

On the Ice
Aliona is my next favorite skater after Zhenya too :) Seems to be a common trend among Zhenya fans haha. Probably because we're drawn to exquisite and artistic skating.

zhenyalionafan

Spectator
Aliona is my next favorite skater after Zhenya too :) Seems to be a common trend among Zhenya fans haha. Probably because we're drawn to exquisite and artistic skating.

I would say Anna resembles young Zhenya more but Aliona resembles the mature, exquisite, adult Zhenya that we are all so mesmerised by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fluture

Record Breaker
The only pre-junior lady I follow is a big fan of Evgenia :love:

https://amp.courierpostonline.com/amp/4844353002?__twitter_impression=true
“I’ve always loved Evgenia Medvedeva, a Russian skater,” Levito said, “and definitely I look up to (16-year-old) Aliona Kostornaya, another Russian skater.”

Can definitely see some Zhenya (particularly younger Zhenya) in her skating :)

This lady has good taste. :biggrin: I have heard of her but haven‘t watched a video of her so far. Am going to do that right now! :)