Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1286 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Watch

Final Flight

LynsJ

On the Ice
Ahh that’s sad to hear but at least she has reset her goals and seems to have positive people around her. [emoji178][emoji178]

Coryocris

Praise our Little Bear
On the Ice
Country
Germany

Coryocris

Praise our Little Bear
On the Ice
Country
Germany
Also... with Skate Canada being at night... I think I will plan my master thesis' testing around that times so I don't fall asleep :laugh:

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
That 4S looks so biiiiiiig. I am more excited than ever! I will always believe in our girl! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Scott512

Record Breaker
I don't think that switching to Canada would be a good idea. I don't even think that that is possible for Evgenia. Switching to Canada would bring so much hate from her "fans" in Russia. I feel like they would view it as Zhenya betraying her country and that would add so much pressure onto Zhenya's shoulders.

I feel like Zhenya just has to focus on herself at this point. She can't worry about the other russian ladies. Zhenya can only control how she skates. She can't control how others skate or how the judges judge. Zhenya just has to try her hardest at each competition and hope for the best. Zhenya is a very strong girl who knows how to fight for placements. The good thing about figure skating is that it is totally unpredictable. No one knows how this season is going to turn out for Zhenya, we just have to go along for the ride. Her chances might not look so good right now, but that might change by the end of the season.

No matter how this season turns out, Zhenya has improved a lot and no one can take that away from her.
Evgenia the new Russian summer olympic representative will never switch to Canada because even making an Olympic team there would not be worth the hell she would be put through back at home which would be like a thousand times worse than when she left her former coach and all the hullabaloo that caused. The fan and media hysteria in Russia was really bad then. Even if getting a dual citizenship is possible with Russia and Canada I don't think that's something she would ever consider. But she is considering making another world team for Russia and I think she's in serious play for the third spot at the very least. Alina and Sasha seem to be the obvious first 2 choices.but I think Zhenya has a realistic chance for the third spot along with Alena Anna and Liza. Sofia the defending European ladies champion is an afterthought at this point this is how unbelievable the depth is for the Russian ladies.

And yes GVO Evgenia just needs to focus on herself and let everything else fall into place.

Geoff Dionisio is a jump expert based at TCC. This is his bio used for lessons at another club:

https://www.shakerfsc.org/pole-harness-jump-lessons-with-geoff-dionisio-available/

It even mentions that he is working with Zhenya:hap10:
Interesting.
Has this jump coach ever taught the quad to a lady or any girl he has trained that we know of?