Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1406 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Vemvane

On the Ice
I'm settling down to watch the Ladies' SP right now - so, Fluture, if I see you in the audience on the screen, will there be a way to know, or do you prefer to be anonymous?

vixen0089

On the Ice
I'm settling down to watch the Ladies' SP right now - so, Fluture, if I see you in the audience on the screen, will there be a way to know, or do you prefer to be anonymous?

I was wondering the same thing while watching men yesterday :)

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
Fluture should do a secret sign if shown on the screen. [emoji14]

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'll just ignore this nonsense of an article and get straight to my point: One week until Euros! Without Zhenya unfortunately but I'm still wondering if there's people from this thread attending the competition and would like to meet there? So far it's Fluture and me, but we'd love to meet some more of you guys! (Then we can cry over Nationals together and comfort each other lol.)

Are you having fun at Europeans?

Vandevska

Medalist
I was shown at the beginning of the Ice Dance. [emoji14] I could just wave my Zhenya phone case at the camera, you wouldn‘t miss that. [emoji23]
Do it do it [emoji23]

Will go stare at the beginning of ice dance now and send you screenshot of the person I think is you 🤣
Waiting for Evgenia’s phone case to pop up :D
Saaaaame :D

vixen0089

On the Ice
Guys, check either @team.moonbear or @oniceperspectives on Instagram, there’s is a video of Evgenia and apparently there is more to come [emoji7]I love videos made by Jordan and the ones with Evgenia... ❤️❤️❤️

Fluture

Record Breaker
Will go stare at the beginning of ice dance now and send you screenshot of the person I think is you 🤣Saaaaame :D

Do it, I‘ll be interesting to see who you think I am. :p

If the camera shows me again, I‘ll wave Zhenya‘s phone case, promise! :biggrin:

Vandevska

Medalist
Do it, I‘ll be interesting to see who you think I am. [emoji14]

If the camera shows me again, I‘ll wave Zhenya‘s phone case, promise! [emoji3]
The ice dance stream got geo blocked for me...... I cannot believe it. And i tried finding you around Anna's 3lz-3lo but damn camera people doing a proper job and focusing on the skater. [emoji23][emoji23]

Vemvane

On the Ice
There is new video from oniceperspectives with Zhenya! She does her windmills of your mind!

Finally went to go look at the video, and, oh, it is mesmerising. On Ice Perspectives really does such a fantastic job of bringing the skates to the screen in a very different way, and Windmills of Your Mind is one of my favourite of Evgenia's exhibitions, so this is such a treat to watch. My only wish is that the video were longer!