Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1450 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

soniagrandar

Rinkside
Hope there's no problem later on. Back in 2018, she went for Jazz music when she's clearly more of a dramatic performer. that's why I believe she changed back to Tosca, where she killed it!
She's not a natural dance, she's more comfortable with ballet as she said...

White Tiger

Spectator
Hope there's no problem later on. Back in 2018, she went for Jazz music when she's clearly more of a dramatic performer. that's why I believe she changed back to Tosca, where she killed it!

Initially I hated it. But yesteday I gave it a go again and I fell in love with it. Not with music, I would never listen to it but Zenja did it justice. It really IS well done!

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker

With how much Zhenya loves to work with Shae-Lynn and how happy she seems to be about the Free program, I am sure the Free program will be something Zhenya will be comfortable with. The theme of Allegria is happiness, maybe that is something Zhenya wants to project with her program :) Her new self.
Also OCS always looked amazing in practices, Zhenya seemed to enjoy performing it there, I think at that time however, it was all too much change at the same time, new coaches, new styles in both programs, new jumps, so Zhenya could not perform it as well in competitions as she did in practices and wanted a fresh start. As a novice Zhenya did some really charming and different programs like her Charlie Chaplin program, so it's not like she cannot perform these types of programs at all :)

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Welcome to Zhenya's fan fest and your first post. Post often.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Initially I hated it. But yesteday I gave it a go again and I fell in love with it. Not with music, I would never listen to it but Zenja did it justice. It really IS well done!

Great first post. Welcome to Zhenya's fan fest. Post often. :)

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Zhenya also shared a story from when she was a junior. She said she was really confident as a junior skater and at one competition she was so impatient that she said to herself before her long program: "Omg when is the other person finished, I just want my medal." Hahahaha
https://twitter.com/Pulak49sss/status/1261645178382815233?s=20

In her first international competition in Oct 2013, she won ice star by 72 points. Then Riga cup by 3, Baltic by 27 points. So she felt confident, until hip injury. 3rd at JGPF, she was 4th at Russian junior champs and substitute for JWC and placed Third.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
In her first international competition in Oct 2013, she won ice star by 72 points. Then Riga cup by 3, Baltic by 27 points. So she felt confident, until hip injury. 3rd at JGPF, she was 4th at Russian junior champs and substitute for JWC and placed Third.

I know :)