Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1416 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Vemvane

On the Ice
How wonderful to see Evgenia's impact on upcoming young skaters! She is a true inspiration, and is a good rôle model both on and off the ice. Thank you for sharing the link, vixen0089!

As for her Sailor Moon show, I am sure it will be popular. She really looks the part in her Sailor Senshi costume! I am going to be catching up on all this wonderful Evgenia content this evening, I can see that.

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
I had no clue at all that Zhenya was coming to Mexico. So she's doing a 3 days seminar alongside an EX gala. I'm so glad this one materialized, that same company was supposed to bring Javier to give out seminars last year but the price was way too high and there was nothing for non-skaters who wanted to meet him. Thankfully they didn't make the same mistakes with Zhenya.
And in just 10 days! Thankfully the gala and the meet and greet are open to the public and I managed to get a ticket for those. I am so excited, out of all my favorite skaters, Zhenya and the Shibs are the only ones I haven't been able to see live so I'm kind of freaking out rn :yahoo:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had no clue at all that Zhenya was coming to Mexico. So she's doing a 3 days seminar alongside an EX gala. I'm so glad this one materialized, that same company was supposed to bring Javier to give out seminars last year but the price was way too high and there was nothing for non-skaters who wanted to meet him. Thankfully they didn't make the same mistakes with Zhenya.
And in just 10 days! Thankfully the gala and the meet and greet are open to the public and I managed to get a ticket for those. I am so excited, out of all my favorite skaters, Zhenya and the Shibs are the only ones I haven't been able to see live so I'm kind of freaking out rn :yahoo:

That's so great that you got tickets!!! I can't wait for you to post everything from the gala. :)

vixen0089

On the Ice

That’s great news, I’m so jealous [emoji7][emoji7]